Nevermore to enter studio this week!

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
NEVERMORE's Van Williams will record the drums for the band's new album, "The Obsidian Conspiracy", between August 7 and August 14 in the band's hometown of Seattle with producer (and SOILWORK guitarist) Peter Wichers (who previously worked with NEVERMORE vocalist Warrel Dane on Dane's solo debut, "Praises to the War Machine"). The rest of the instruments will be tracked at Wichers' studio in North Carolina. Longtime friend and collaborator Andy Sneap (MEGADETH, ARCH ENEMY, EXODUS, MACHINE HEAD) will once again be handling mixing duties.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck yea, just keep it HEAVY and the rest will take care of itself.:headbang:

Looks like most of the posts on the Blabbermouth site with this press release are positive - lots of NM fans are excited and can't wait to finally get some new tunes. I hope the guys are energized and ready to make the best record of their careers!

Since when have we allowed off topic posts on the Neverboard? I may have to report this to Deron.

Jeff told us that the next album is going to be very much a Nevermore album only with more room for WD's vocals, which to me sounds awesome. Good luck NM and bring it on!