Nevermore to enter studio this week!

I don't know how they're doing auditions but it's kinda hard to just have a ton of people try out. A lot of people can play guitar but not a lot of people can stay in a band for a long period of time/learn the songs/not be a flake/be able to handle the physical and financial burden of touring. I'd imagine they'd just get a lot of young kids who think it would be badass to play in Nevermore and could play the parts but would never last. There's gotta be good vibes, my band has had at least 5 members part with us and it's really annoying (even if we still like the guys and there are no hard feelings) and a lot of work every time and we've only been around for maybe 2 years haha. I'd definitely be down to be Nevermore's rhythm guitar full sound bitch though haha.

You guys think that on tour for this album, they'll let Jeff play out some tracks from ZOP? I know TOC is gonna be more vocals-oriented, but I need more loominade badly on the upcoming album!

You guys think that on tour for this album, they'll let Jeff play out some tracks from ZOP? I know TOC is gonna be more vocals-oriented, but I need more loominade badly on the upcoming album!

I don't think so, you're attending a Nevermore show.
You gotta wait untill 'The Illoominati' comes out. That will contain more than enough Loominade to quench your thirst ...

I think Jeff just feels that some of the chorus parts are more "open" because trust me you are gonna get the same amount of "loomsanity" that you're used to!

I think Jeff just feels that some of the chorus parts are more "open" because trust me you are gonna get the same amount of "loomsanity" that you're used to!

Sweet shit. Tell me, this record will have Geddy Lee vocal influences? We demand to know! I herd you liek rush.