Nevermore to enter studio this week!

Seriously though guys, I might try my hand at making another omelette tonight. So far the hardest part has been keeping it from sticking to the pan. I have a non-stick pan and a good spatula, so I guess I need some technique pointers.

butter tastes way better than veg oil though

definitely!

Cooks better than vegetable oil in a pan. Plus with butter you can easily tell if the heat is too high for eggs, since it burns at a low temperature. If it browns quickly then turn the heat down!

definitely!

Cooks better than vegetable oil in a pan. Plus with butter you can easily tell if the heat is too high for eggs, since it burns at a low temperature. If it browns quickly then turn the heat down!
yeh butter rules! i didnt have any for awhile cause i kept forgetting and i had to cook up my eggs with veg oil and im not really a fan. it was fine for fried egg sammiches, but if i just made some eggs to eat i could really taste the difference and it was kinda gross actually :erk:

our 2nd guitarists keep spontaneously combusting, sad really

I´ve heard there´s a band that has same kinda problem with their drummers... Maybe you could consult them?

Last edited by a moderator:
...another thread hijacked by food.
102.gif

:lol:

Jeff has forbidden the cowbell hope you're not upset.... haha

Not really. 'Ting ting ting' is still better than 'koo koo koo'
As long as china's and crashes are allowed, i'll be a satisfied listener.
And, it has said before, more ride, more ride ...