nevermore vs. iced earth II

deadheadWester said:
Ripper Owen suck even more dick than i would suppose Rob Halford does!

Remove your father's penis from your swollen asshole and pretend to be smart for once. Tim "Ripper" Owens is an absolute MASTER of the vocal chords, and Iced Earth would gallop a thousand horses over your already pissed on grave.

yeh 'ripper' (hahahahaha) totally has a more powerful voice than halford. 'course, he shadow boxes in their videos which is far more gay than anything halford does with his boyfriend...

neal said:
yeh 'ripper' (hahahahaha) totally has a more powerful voice than halford. 'course, he shadow boxes in their videos which is far more gay than anything halford does with his boyfriend...

'ripper' is a better name than 'neal'
you should consider changing it.
I think it'd make you cooler, ripper.
think about it.

I just love the term "metal community".... whoever used it for the first time was very emotional in that moment. or on acid.
fly.gif

to further complicate I will now state that your convictions lack definition and form.

iced earth fails because the psychotic russian kid who probobly wants to have sex with me and then kill and dismember me (not necessarily in that order) thinks hey are better than Nevermore because he's not into "the singers high-pitched vocals" ...

wtf??111 lolzerz111one veranda