Nevermore

Life Sucks said:
I love the fact that they don't have positive vibes in their music, since I generally cannot stand happy music, as I am an extremely depressed motherfucker. How does Enemies Of Reality match up to Dead Heart In A Dead World?
Dreaming Neon Black is their "darkest" and most depressing album. Sounds like you should like it.

Are you Life Sucks on the RR board?

YOur depressed because your ugly, cant get any chicks, will die a virgin, have nothing going for you, being a member of this shitty general music discussion board is the only glimmer of joy in that horrible miserable debacle in which you call "Life". Ofcourse life sucks you cunt. For people like you that have no future. The only positive thing i can say about you is that you will never contribute in concieving children as no woman would want to touch you. Thank Goodness you will not start a lineage of socially retardent offspring who hide in their room wishing mom never brought them into this world. Now fuck off.

P.S Location "so lonely, so lost in misery".....Yep i figured that much

AllWithinMyMonster said:
YOur depressed because your ugly, cant get any chicks, will die a virgin, have nothing going for you, being a member of this shitty general music discussion board is the only glimmer of joy in that horrible miserable debacle in which you call "Life". Ofcourse life sucks you cunt. For people like you that have no future. The only positive thing i can say about you is that you will never contribute in concieving children as no woman would want to touch you. Thank Goodness you will not start a lineage of socially retardent offspring who hide in their room wishing mom never brought them into this world. Now fuck off.

P.S Location "so lonely, so lost in misery".....Yep i figured that much
What's your address? I will fly to California and beat the living shit out of you. And there is no way in hell you could take me, I'm 6'0 220 lbs 8% bodyfat and bench 315 for reps. If I would ever see you in person I would beat you to death.

Go LS, Go LS!

I'm 5' 4", 135lbs., can bench 65 reps, and I could still kick his ass, man.

Just saying...

Haha, I doubt you could kick my ass. I know you are joking though. I flattened a 6'4 black guy at a club last weekend because he was trying to be all tough after he bumped into me by accident while dancing with his girl. I think we can all agree that AWMM needs to go though. He is only here to flame people and contributes nothing to the board. Maybe if enough people report his posts he will be banned, which everyone here would like.

Life Sucks said:
Haha, I doubt you could kick my ass. I know you are joking though. I flattened a 6'4 black guy at a club last weekend because he was trying to be all tough after he bumped into me by accident while dancing with his girl. I think we can all agree that AWMM need to go though. He is only here to flame people and contributes nothing to the board.
I never said I could kick your ass.

I was talking about shithead back there.

bitch im the same size as you but inch taller, (in height and penis size) and i also workout every fucking day you pussy son of a bitch. And no im not gonna give my address out on a fucking pussyboard, How old are you by the way out of curiosity? I dont beat on kids. As far as your triumphing over a my pals at a club. Wow your a big man. Just cus a fucker is 6ft 4 doesnt mean he knows how to fight you fucking gimp. I'll fucking kempo karate your ass from here to tibet. Enough said. And I live in western arizona who the fuck says i live in cali where the fags reside. Swedish power \m/

Life Sucks said:
What's your address? I will fly to California and beat the living shit out of you. And there is no way in hell you could take me, I'm 6'0 220 lbs 8% bodyfat and bench 315 for reps. If I would ever see you in person I would beat you to death.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice one, AWMM got owned.

AllWithinMyMonster said:
bitch im the same size as you but inch taller, (in height and penis size) and i also workout every fucking day you pussy son of a bitch. And no im not gonna give my address out on a fucking pussyboard, How old are you by the way out of curiosity? I dont beat on kids. As far as your triumphing over a my pals at a club. Wow your a big man. Just cus a fucker is 6ft 4 doesnt mean he knows how to fight you fucking gimp. I'll fucking kempo karate your ass from here to tibet. Enough said. And I live in western arizona who the fuck says i live in cali where the fags reside. Swedish power \m/
I'm 26, but you sound like you're 13, judging by your grammar and general writing skills. And I don't know about your claims of being a bodybuilder (I myself have won one competition and placed 3rd in another) - if you knew anything you would know that working out seven days a week is overtraining and one should do resistance training 4 times a week at most to allow recovery. You are a real asshole to make fun of someone for having genetic depression, as it runs in my family. I don't care about all the other bullshit you said because I'm not a virgin, I'm definitely not ugly, and I am a grad student working on my masters degree. Get shot, asshole.

Life Sucks said:
I'm 26, but you sound like you're 13, judging by your grammar and general writing skills. And I don't know about your claims of being a bodybuilder (I myself have won one competition and placed 3rd in another) - if you knew anything you would know that working out seven days a week is overtraining and one should do resistance training 4 times a week at most to allow recovery. You are a real asshole to make fun of someone for having genetic depression, as it runs in my family. I don't care about all the other bullshit you said because I'm not a virgin, I'm definitely not ugly, and I am a grad student working on my masters degree. Get shot, asshole.

Dude, he owned you, give it up. :lol:

Raumien said:
Dude, he owned you, give it up. :lol:
Umm, not really. I uncovered another one of his pathological lies in my last post. He made me very angry with his initial attack on me, but I know I should have not have let it get to me. In another post, AWMM claimed he lived in Norway to excuse the fact that he articulates himself like a 10 year old. Then he claimed he is some big guy that works out, and that turned out to clearly be a lie as well. You are the only one that seems to be siding AWMM, everyone else here on this board hates him.

anonymousnick2001 said:
I can't believe the one guy used the N-word.

He should be shot just for that.
Yes, he should be banned for that. Maybe if enough people report the post, he will get banned, which is what everyone wants anyway. So come on everyone, report his posts!