NEW ALBUM Q42 017/Q1 2018

Don't play with my feeling bro :rofl: This Road had also a video even if it's just a lyric video and we got it a day early

"Bands ændrer sig, og folk bliver ældre, det er soleklart. Men Hexed føles ikke som en naturlig opfølger til I Worship Chaos. Det føles og lyder mere som et album, Alexi burde lave, når han nærmede sig de 80 og ikke de 40 år. Children of Bodom formår at lyde trætte og udbrændte på deres tiende album, men hvem ved? Måske er det resultatet af at have festet for hårdt med for meget hjemmebrændt vodka i de kolde, finske skovsøer?"

Bands change, and people get older, that's obvious. But Hexed doesn't feel like a natural follow-up of I Worship Chaos. It feels and sounds more like an album Alexi would have done when nearing 80, and not 40. Children of Bodom manage to sound tired and burned out on their tenth album. But who knows, maybe it is the result of having partied too hard with moonshine vodka in the cold Finnish forest.

----------------

That's a painful review, wow XD

Reactions: COB-666
That's fine I barely listen to This Road, I just need a cool sounding new track before I leave tomorrow for a weekend full of alcohol :D

"Bands ændrer sig, og folk bliver ældre, det er soleklart. Men Hexed føles ikke som en naturlig opfølger til I Worship Chaos. Det føles og lyder mere som et album, Alexi burde lave, når han nærmede sig de 80 og ikke de 40 år. Children of Bodom formår at lyde trætte og udbrændte på deres tiende album, men hvem ved? Måske er det resultatet af at have festet for hårdt med for meget hjemmebrændt vodka i de kolde, finske skovsøer?"

Bands change, and people get older, that's obvious. But Hexed doesn't feel like a natural follow-up of I Worship Chaos. It feels and sounds more like an album Alexi would have done when nearing 80, and not 40. Children of Bodom manage to sound tired and burned out on their tenth album. But who knows, maybe it is the result of having partied too hard with moonshine vodka in the cold Finnish forest.

----------------

That's a painful review, wow XD
Not exactly positive, but a natural follow-up to IWC wouldn't have been any good either, so I'm not too worried.

Damn hopefully someone puts it on youtube or if someone wants to be my personal hero please send me a link :)