new album

kremator78

Sep 20, 2003
Ok.....if any of you have heard some stuff off the Scars album you had to have shit your pants already.............Steve i do remember you warning us De-freaks that it would happen and when i do purchase the album i am headed to the drug store and yeah i think i will need the depends cause i am going to soil myself even more. HOLY SHIT! HAVE ANY OF YOU HEARD THIS STUFF? LIKE WHAT THE FUCK! THESE GUYS DONT GIVE UP AND I FUCKING RESPECT THESE GUYS EVEN MORE THEN I HAVE IN THE PAST! Like seriously scars of the crucifix is a killer song but thats just the base of what is in my opinion the BEST album EVER MADE! I am so pleased with Deicide right now i always have but fuck man these guys are the REAL DEAL! Their more evil, true to themselves and their way of life. I seen the movie clip on the preview and these guys are pretty fucking cool! They got good personalites and are point blank with themselves. They are kinda funny actualy especialy hoffan brothers Eric and brian "ohhhhhhh no the lord, like fuck Their is no lord" lol i cracked up at that for hours lol. Steve has the right idea with the Osama Bin ladden target.............heheh fucking right man! Glen is cool too, he has a good atttitude and isnt a fucking satanic joker like fools in the past have said, he seems smart and straight up and based on what i seen a cool dude. I am very proud of these guys and Earache records for their production and its about time they came out with a video! I still would want them to do a live performance concert video like metallica did but this is a awsome start. Sorry morbid.....your album was good and yeah Decapitated's album was pretty sick too but Deicide comes out on top whne it comes to speed, rage, lyrics and over all agression. Deicide has found their roots again when people doubted them called them "sell outs" "lost cause" and shit like that, i think they surprised a lot of people with this release, i am going to love spending my hard earned dollars on their music cause its good and worth my money unlike some bands out their, every muscian has their style and method but overall come on! No one can compare to the most EVIL,TALENTED,SICKEST DEATH METAL ENSAMBLE! THESE GUYS ARE NOT HUMAN! They say judgement day is upon us and we are all sinners? Hey i dont give a fuck Jesus would run away and hide if he seen what hatred exists for him. Good fucking work guys, Glen you rock, Eric Brian fucking kicked my ass with your deathly guitaring and Steve man holy shit you are a fucking machine gun drummer! These guys made my year! Fucking right!