NEW ALBUM??

gar977

Nov 11, 2005
Whens the new album come out? Are they that far away that no updates are available? Very strange web site.

I've heard they want Steven Wilson (Porcupine Tree) to produce the new album, so OL must wait for him to have the time.
Anyone knows if that's right?

I can't even waite too. I hope Steve Wilson will be part of their new album.
It will be very interesting what they will come up with and I hope OL album will be finish before end of this year.

Some strange infos on Wikipedia...

Current members:
Kobi Farhi − Vocals and growls
Yossi Saharon (Sassi) − Guitar, oud, saz, bouzouki
Matti Svatitzki − Guitar
Uri Zelcha − Bass
Shlomit Levi − Female vocals
Yatziv Caspi − Percussion

Featured musicians and other personnel:
The Never Ending Way of ORWarriOr (not yet released):
Shlomit Levi − Yemenite female vocals
Steven Wilson − Production
Vladimir T. − Additional vocals

Does anyone know something more?

^ Hehe it really isn't a reliable source, I mean anyone can edit it :p .

@Wayward Son: Shouldn't your signature say "THrash?" Hehe I really laugh when people make that mistake :lol: .

Sorry, but isn't a mistake. :)

is TRASH, like garbage, rubbish, refuse... is the only real thing produced by our society... or maybe b-society. And also, my website is called RUMENTA. And RUMENTA, in one of the italian dialects, means trash.

I can't wait for this album to come out! It's probably my most anticipated album of all time! >:[

True, true. Every time I visit a show people 'bug' me about it because they know I know the guys.
Last month I had a cool meeting with another Dutch fan of OL at a gothic festival in Utrecht. We happened to be at the show of an excellent Bulgarian band called Irfan, who play music in the vein of Dead Can Dance. They use many wonderful instruments such as Oud, Saz and percussion. You should check them out.
http://www.myspace.com/irfantheband
Ofcourse it was no surprise we both liked this band and so we got to talk about Orphaned Land.

Im straying my path. Back to the subject; he asked me loads of questions about the new album and a possible release date. But as of yet no one knows. We have to be patient a little longer. If it's any bit like Mabool it will be well worth the wait!

Some pics from the festival. I was there with an Israeli friend> Ofir Messer from Metalist webzine.

SD2_small.jpg

SD_TVM_bws.jpg

It will be a 2009 release, hopefully an early 2009 release. we're nearing final stages of the work process, it is a complex and diverse project, involving dozens of people in a multi-national involvement and arrangements, with a variety of skills and schedules. but we won't rest until it comes out exactly like we dream it :) so your patience will hopefully be worth it.

and yes - the photos and specifically your clothes, Nat, are *very* cool ... as always with you :)