NEW ALBUM??

Yes Wilson will be taking charge of the mixing and will produce the album, they also states in Mooma web that he is going to play keys ... add some mellotron touch and more ;) ORPHANED OLE OLE :D

Oh yeah, Wilson is a great sound engineer and musician (in 2008 he even gathered Jordan Rudess and Tony Levin for his "Insurgentes"!), but I really hope there won't be his vocals on the album :) I irrationally dislike art-rock vocals like his %)

Nope, no official news. But there was the accident a couple of months ago where Yossi broke his shoulder. No car accident, he was playing ni the park. Amd let's say for now that no news is good news. One day you will wake up and log onto the forum and there will be news of a new album and that's it. Hey- they are Israelis don't forget! That's the way it works with them.

Also, we can be sure that all this time is devoted to elaborating the recording: polishing sound and adding extra goodies.
While everyone is waiting, I recommend that you try Haggard and Estatic Fear. Both play masterpiece music,,, and if you become as hooked on EF as I am, you gonna suffer twice more, 'cause they also composed new material and were going to release it around summer 2009! :-[~
Another musical masterpiece is Liquid Tension Experiment (just like EF, they released their last (and second) album back in 1999, and then reunited only in 2008). Their live CD and DVD are coming in spring.

I feel like I need to fall into anabiosis until Summer!

Thanks for the Link.

It's amazing he created a Sombre Dance by himself. It really is a fantastic album that has gone unnoticed by most metal fans.

To go back on topic, I don't blame the group for taking their time over a new album. As it's a difficult task to try and create two brilliant albums in a row.

TWO? Only 2??? I don't agree with you. I'm not a blind fool and follower, but I think you must take the other 2 albums into account as well: Sahara and El norra alila...

well, fair enough it's just personal preference. I like Sahara and El Nora Alila but i rate Mabool above them.