The new album kicks FUKN ASS!!

Revolution calling
Revolution calling
Revolution calling you!
There's a revolution calling
Revolution calling
Gotta make a change, gotta push, gotta push it on through...

Uh, yeah, Queensrÿche rocks (or used to). And as with most things, this unionization wouldn't work because anything that disturbs the established order that greatly collapses as soon as someone decides it's not a great idea after all. It's kinda like anarchism.

Oh, and Depth Charge was right about album sales determining bands' succes...it also works that way for touring. Clubs won't book a band with poor album sales, because they don't think they can fill up the club, so even if they can sell 1,000 tickets to fans (many of whom DLd their music), they'll play at a place with a capacity of 500.

Instead of telling us how great the album is, give a venue to download it from. That's the least you could do, hehe.

I think this is the best soloing Loomis has ever done. It blows my mind. Loomis is such a god damn owner on all the new songs I've heard.

I let my computer go all night long just so I could hear the album.....man the songs are incredible, and don't worry if anyone from the nevermore camp is reading this, I'm still buying the shit out of this album :D . Hats off to another great success....now get back to working on the next one!!!! :loco:

SOmeone PM with a way to download it!!!!! pleassssE!!!

im gonna deff buy it, but after waiting forever and knowing its on the net, i need a fuckin fix already. i need something new!! god i need something new

Raven said:
Hey dreamingneonblack, since I'm being nice (which doesn't happen very often), and picking up your shirt at the BW&BK show this weekend, you could return the favor and sending me a copy of the new album. PLEASE!

No problem...will send it out this weekend!