New Album

Indestructible

New Metal Member
Nov 17, 2010
I think the new album will be really diverse from what they've been saying in the news lately. Has anyone any thoughts or speculations about what it will be?

I think it will be diverse, that's for sure.

Star Wars concept album to be released the same day as Star Wars Episode VII in December 2015.

Star Wars concept album to be released the same day as Star Wars Episode VII in December 2015.
Yeah, that made sense, although December 2015 seem to me like a little bit too far of a date for a new Sym X album to arrive. But it's possible, because I heard in the past how paradise lost for example was delayed multiple times.

I'm sure it will rock hard though :) hope the lads are looking to blow the roof off

I hope they bring back more of the lighter vocal styles, really enjoyed the last couple discs, but Russell has been staying on the heavier side, love the less aggressive harmonies on the older discs.

I hope they bring back more of the lighter vocal styles, really enjoyed the last couple discs, but Russell has been staying on the heavier side, love the less aggressive harmonies on the older discs.
I liked the aggressive vocals on the last two, but it's really not what Sym X became popular for and what Sym X fans are keen about. I think, had they went in that swearing, aggressive direction on their first albums, they would have much less fans than they have now. People grew to like albums like V, TDWOT and Odyssey - not Iconoclast, PL, etc.

Like - Imagine if iconoclast was their debut album with Russell on vocals, and V would have been their latest - just imagine that and you'll get the point :lol: