OFF TOPIC: New EToS Album!

Status
Not open for further replies.
xshadowsoulsx said:
are you searously retarded, on the front page when you open the site if you actually read, it says
and the myspace is a fake one.

ok so sorry, i didn't read the first page. i assumed it was in the news section...my bad. Just to let you know, if you're going to call me or anyone else something, or insult their intelligence level. be sure to spell everything correctly. "searously" should be "seriously" :loco:

:kickass:

edit: ^Critimson - it is a fake myspace, stop being naive. yes alot of bands these days do have official ones. but if ETOS did infact have one, they would have announced it. Maybe they'll have one soon though.

oh no, i misspelled one word, im sorry everything has to be perfect for you.

also, there is a fake myspace and there is a real one, there was a real one awhile ago, not quite sure what happened to it, and it might be the one you mentioned Critimson, but im not sure, i was only thinking of the fake one i found and it said it was a fake, sorry for the confusion

edit: Critimson, you link for the page didnt work, here it is again www.myspace.com/etos1

xshadowsoulsx said:
edit: Critimson, you link for the page didnt work, here it is again www.myspace.com/etos1
Yep that is the official one.

deathxunlimited said:
edit: ^Critimson - it is a fake myspace, stop being naive. yes alot of bands these days do have official ones. but if ETOS did infact have one, they would have announced it. Maybe they'll have one soon though.

Oh dear god, are you seriously that blind? As I said, Jarmo Puolakanaho (The band guitarist, you know?)gave that link and said it's the official EToS myspace.

Critimson said:
Yep that is the official one.
Oh dear god, are you seriously that blind? As I said, Jarmo Puolakanaho (The band guitarist, you know?)gave that link and said it's the official EToS myspace.

Yep Jarmo made it, I have an EToS myspace page and I asked Jarmo if it was ok to have it, he liked it and said they needed all the promotion they could get for the new album so it was okay for me to have it. Shortly after that, he made an official one. So yeah, it's 100% official.

Direct quote from Jarmo...

"I'm also starting to make a MySpace page of our own, at http://myspace.com/etos1/ .... Dunno whatta do with it, but we'll see in the future.

J"

and yes the link he sent me was a little wrong, the correct link is http://www.myspace.com/etos1

xshadowsoulsx said:
you shouldnt have have told people, they shouldve had to wait...hahaha
ha yea, i actually edited my first post, but somehow someone saw before i edited it i guess, so i just went ahead edited back. doesn't matter, anyone who goes to the myspace will hear them anyway.

oh well yeah, if somebody had asked they wouldve told, damn, ive been waiting for this album since the reunion, so i was extremely excitied to hear the samples early

sorrowsofdreams said:
I can't wait either. I just GOT into the band and they play this genre so fucking well. However, they remind me SO much of Kalmah though.
come on, how do you just now get into this band, theyve been around for so long, and us true fans have been waiting for this since the news of the reunion :Spin:

Status
Not open for further replies.