New Alexi instructional dvd?

hey guys think those pics are taken at alexis house???
fail-robot-i-detect-fail.jpg

Ok, I'm a little confused.

They say he is working on his 4th coming instructional video. What was the 3rd? I have both of the Rock House ones he did, but what is the 3rd one?

And yes his playing is a little sub par on those dvds, but he was sick with the flu or something so can you blame him.

it's forthcoming not "fourth"coming, as in the number

forthcoming just means it's coming soon.

:lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you send me a link to the download please mate?
i really wanna download the video :D

Dude I know, I live in Victoria which is the same state as you. Theres no respect for Mr Laiho and theres no fucking DVDs. I fortunately have the video files cus some dude uploaded them on Youtube and I downloaded them, his account is now fucked by Youtube and copyright stuff.

Maybe I can upload them to a file sharing website or whatever. I dunno, message me if you still want the dvd's COBHC_Rayza@hotmail.com (no spam please :p)

I got mine at a concert. I brought some extra money for some merch. But for those who don't have a credit card check your local music store and ask them to order one. It can work.

Not to diss on the tabs here (they're fucking great and sound amazing!) some of the positions on the leads feel really awkward to me, maybe i'm just not used to weird hand positionings, it's definitely a workout!

I'd be down to get this dvd if it was actually good, like if he explained the techniques, scales etc that he used, maybe talked about how he writes solos and riffs in depth and then went over some songs. I didn't watch the last one so I can't really comment but just hearing someone say ok this is a lick now watch me play it or this is how I play this song is kinda boring to me. If I'm going to watch an instructional dvd I want to come away from it knowing something that benefits me that I can apply to my own stuff.