New Alexi Signature ESP's for '09

2nd thing I'll say: why the hell is it so hard to understand that some people may like simplicity and be happy with a damn pickup and no more knobs than a fucking volume one? I've had an Ibanez with 3 pickups and 8934583724 combinations and I got so fucking tired of it, also I hardly ever used the neck pickup and I NEVER used the middle pickup. Why? I play in a death/thrash metal band where I need damn sharp and aggressive guitars and not fat and bassy tones from a neck pickup. There's a bass to do that. For my rock n roll band I have a strat copy with 3 single coils, but it'd be fucking stupid to use that for the death/thrash band or to play Vader at home, as well as it'd be stupid to use the other one to play soft rock. And yes, my other guitar is a Jackson RR, OH I'M A FANBOI I SUCK ALEKSI'S DICK AND I HAVE A GUITAR ONLY FOR THE SHAPE LULZ LULZ!!!11!1!1!!

Yes I've been harash, yes maybe it was too much, but yes I'm fucking tired of the ''you have an RR because you like Alexi but I'm sure it doesn't fit your needs'' bullshit.

well said

party0051.gif

lol cool smiley :)

Spyro is taking this too seriously, it's just a guitar, not a surgery to turn your face into an Alexi replica :loco:

If i was to buy another guitar it would be an Alexi Signature why? because it supports the band (well Alexi) and how much cooler could that pink guitar possibly get :lol:.

i bought my strat cause of hendrix ! and yes, my mustang cause i saw it in the smells like teen spirit video

^OMG OMG fanboi you got the guitars for the loosk kill yourself!!!1!!1!11! :lol::lol::lol:

Rocks! :kickass:

Spyro is taking this too seriously, it's just a guitar, not a surgery to turn your face into an Alexi replica :loco:

:lol: That would be epic fanboism and retardation :lol:

If i was to buy another guitar it would be an Alexi Signature why? because it supports the band (well Alexi) and how much cooler could that pink guitar possibly get :lol:.

Actually I want to get one, but the pink is like 400 extra € over the others (Edwards), so I think I'll get the Scythe :)

So let me see if I understand this correctly. There's nothing wrong with buying an artist's signature guitar, but if you do buy one, then you're clearly a narrow-minded fanboy who didn't pick the right guitar for his band. Sweet! By the way, what is the limit on how many people are allowed to own a certain type of guitar before it becomes "not my own guitar" anymore?

Well, the thread itself it's good, cos the guitars are cool and there's nothing wrong about them, the thing that should be dropped is the ''got the guitar=you're a fanboi and it doesn't suit you'' bullshit.