New Alexi Signature ESP's for '09

Me does not like huge lower wing :heh::lol:

Actually with mine the story is that I had ordered yellow (fanboi fanboi) but it came red and I instantly loved it. I must say that it looks way better IRL than on the pics :kickass:

The red bevel version looks so more methul than the yellow. If you want to go fanboy, do like I do, and get a fucking RR-J2SP.

Oh wait..

TOO BAD:lol:

^Thanks for the first part, but for the second... Fuck you! :lol:

I don't like the long lower wing too...

Why didn't you get an Edwards then? :ill: BTW Thomann are shipping them now too so there's no need to order them through weird japanese pages where you understand nothing anymore. :kickass: As soon as I have enough I'm getting the Scythe one :D

Why didn't you get an Edwards then? :ill: BTW Thomann are shipping them now too so there's no need to order them through weird japanese pages where you understand nothing anymore. :kickass: As soon as I have enough I'm getting the Scythe one :D

I've bought my Alexi 2,5 years ago and if I remeber right, Edwards hasn't produce there Alexi replicas in that time. Those guitars are not so old. And I really like my guitar. It's a fucking great one! Sure, Edwards look better but I don't regret my Alexi.
But when I have enough money I will buy the pink or the sawtooth Edwards.

Oh and Thomann is to expensive. 1119€ for an Edwards?!? And no gainboost?!?!? Wtf!

Oh again: I've read that the Edwards got the same Tremolo as the RR24's so also no OFR made in Germany.

I've bought my Alexi 2,5 years ago and if I remeber right, Edwards hasn't produce there Alexi replicas in that time. Those guitars are not so old. And I really like my guitar. It's a fucking great one! Sure, Edwards look better but I don't regret my Alexi.
But when I have enough money I will buy the pink or the sawtooth Edwards.

Oh and Thomann is to expensive. 1119€ for an Edwards?!? And no gainboost?!?!? Wtf!

Oh again: I've read that the Edwards got the same Tremolo as the RR24's so also no OFR made in Germany.

Well, dunno but with customs the one from Japan can cost something like that, meh I still have to think about it. And really, that floyd is not bad.

Don't buy;)

Why? Mine works great, and so does Matias' and other people's. What have you done to yours? I tolt you not to put peanut butter in it! :lol:

Well, dunno but with customs the one from Japan can cost something like that, meh I still have to think about it. And really, that floyd is not bad.

Why? Mine works great, and so does Matias' and other people's. What have you done to yours? I tolt you not to put peanut butter in it! :lol:

You can buy the standard Edwards with HZ-H4 and without gainboost for around 850-900 euro. With gainboost pay between 1000 and 1099 and for the pink a bit more. But the Thomann Edwards' are the standard Edwards.

Btw anyone know the actual price for the pink ESP CS? I've heard it's betwenn 7000-8000....