New Amorphis album

NB shipping costs are way too expensive to Australia, 27 euro/s, so I won't be buying from them again.
Plus the idiots didn't even send my last order until after it's release date.

Same happened to me last time. They shipped it a week later than the release and it didn't arrive until after the US release had already happened.:hotjump:

Same happened to me last time. They shipped it a week later than the release and it didn't arrive until after the US release had already happened.:hotjump:

That's where I get some patience, get it from that other place and just wait.

YOU KNOW WHAT'S FUNNY, maybe just nothing. But it seems that every time Amo releases a new album, it's in the spring.

But it seems that every time Amo releases a new album, it's in the spring.

Never thought about it, but now that you're pointing it out, it seems the only exception was Silent Waters (late August). Not sure what time of year the first two came out, but the others were all released between February and June.

With shipping 32 euros.

Hohoho, I think good people of Finland will have some of my money. I hope...

As I said some other topic, in Finland we have this thing called Reilu Meininki (Fair Play). :) No ten euros shipping costs.

30 days left..
My hands are starting to shake.
My daily doses of Amorphis are running dry.
God help me.

Hello guys!New here,actually i've been watching your interesting opinions about the band for some time,so in order to be able to do it in a proper way,here i am.I think hopeless days is a nice song,nothing special,but interesting though.All the other samples that we have listened to until now sound good also.We will see.

I am from Greece and i listen to Amorphis 5-6 years.Nice to meet you all.

Hi Brother_Moon1 you are warmly welcome!

+1 ! :)

So, the vinyl bonus track is titled "My Future". The one for Japan still goes by the name of "New Song", so let's assume that this is indeed its official title. Too bad the NB special edition apparently sold out before they announced the bonuses for it; the other day the box set was still listed but the titles were given as "tba". Oh, don't we all love a mystery.

I'm seriously hoping for some snippets or sound samples from new album any day now.
It's Easter, almost April and just 20 days from release and Amorphis
or Nuclear Blast have done next to nothing to promote Circle.
I mean sure there's the pre-order bonuses and *cough* sauces *cough*
but they could AND SHOULD do so much more.

More: use facebook to post interviews, reviews, some voting competitions to unluck new songs, post some snippets on soundcloud, upload preview-video on youtube, more studio reports or after thoughts from band and Peter.
Less: Reality tv cooking -shows, sauces

But as always, I'm keeping my hopes up!:D

I'm seriously hoping for some snippets or sound samples from new album any day now.
It's Easter, almost April and just 20 days from release and Amorphis
or Nuclear Blast have done next to nothing to promote Circle.
I mean sure there's the pre-order bonuses and *cough* sauces *cough*
but they could AND SHOULD do so much more.

The iTunes Store should get the usual 1:30 duration samples soon, though I'm surprised that there's nothing at Amazon still.

The iTunes Store should get the usual 1:30 duration samples soon
The album is already listed, but yeah, no samples yet :(

Anyways, I just preordered the cd+dvd edition, so thats at least something.

New at the forum by the way :Spin: