New ampsim: TSE X30

yes, I will buy a PC and mess around with bugs and failures. Why the heck the German government is thinking of a special Anti-Virus-Programm??? Thank you Microsoft for wasting our taxes.
Sorry for OT...

yes, I will buy a PC and mess around with bugs and failures. Why the heck the German government is thinking of a special Anti-Virus-Programm??? Thank you Microsoft for wasting our taxes.
Sorry for OT...

Yeah but what's the point of a machine that can run programs perfectly that there are no programs for :heh:

If there were more people than you using macs there would be viruses, trust me.

On topic:
Yeah the TSE ROCKS :headbang: :worship:

..is there any good power amp modeller other than revalver 3?

deLuther: I can make you a 'Trafo' plugin when I get the time :p as a christmas present maybe? hehe, you've been asking for it before.. so I guess you want it ;)

when did you download it? i noticed that bug after i uploaded it..and i reuploaded it again 14hrs ago or something... sorry, but could you try to download it again?

Downloaded both and got the same problem :(

Haha :p

The reason I'm offering to do it, is because I'm getting rid of the trafo button and implementing something more interesting ;)

Hmmm... If by "getting rid" of the trafo button means making it on constantly without the option of removing it I approve. If it means getting rid of the whole trafo, then I don't like you any more :mad:

I hope it's a poweramp :heh:

The button stays, it's not a poweramp, but I'm adding something extra instead (something inspired by the "savage schematic", which involves adding an extra tube)

Hmm.. what cpu do you have and how much does it use compared to v1.03 ?

I've got the Intel Dual Core E6600.

TSE 1.03: about 5% usage.
TSE 1.5beta: about 50% usage.

And all of that with the default setting (Mono, etc.). It's so frustrating when everyone says thios version is even better then the older one :Smug: ... Don't know where the problem is...

the problem occours when the plugin is trying to process very small numbers.. called a denormalization problem (intel cpu's doesnt like small numbers) .. I will fix it

The button stays, it's not a poweramp, but I'm adding something extra instead (something inspired by the "savage schematic", which involves adding an extra tube)

Hmmm... will this be a new button called Savaged or will it be a new custom amp?

hehe, I forgot to say that the button stays, but I'm changing the name.. It's just some extra circuitry I'm adding instead of the Trafo function

hahahahah :D sorry, ParsonsMatt sent me some of his music, I read his message right after I got out of bed.. you both got a headstock as an avatar and I thought I got the message from you:p :p

im not tight enough to dub a track 4 times. but this is 4 tracks of the same periphery-riff, ANYWAY :p obviously with TSE X30.
http://avisavis.no/mp3/kriss1.mp3

i like this plugin. much much better than the studio devil i have been using.
and my guitar is a normal stringed normal tuned fender squire. i guess cheap things can sound ok.