New ampsim: TSE X30

I don't know if this is normal, or its a bug or only happens to me...

In Cubase, I have two mono tracks routed to a group stereo bus, where I have the TSE X30 in Stereo Mode + LeCab.

The problem is... if the tracks are paned L100 and R100, sound fine, but when I put the tracks to L99 for example, it SOUNDS like it was L40 or something. Same for the right track. As soon as I put the pan to R99, the sound jumps from hard right to something like R40.

I tried with the TSE alone and still happens...

Any clue?

Cheers :kickass:

you should pan the DI tracks 100% L/R and pan the tracks to taste in LeCab.. I don't know yet why it happens though

Hey man, sorry if this has been mentioned, but how do I know whether my processor will support (or benefit from) running the SSE2 version of X30? I'm running a 2.5 GHz Core2Duo T9300 Penryn in my laptop if that helps (on XP Pro 32-bit)

Your processor supports it ;) I'm not sure how big the difference is at the moment, but there are some.. Go for the SSE2 version ;)

From wikipedia (SSE2):

CPUs supporting SSE2

* AMD K8-based CPUs (Athlon 64, Sempron 64, Turion 64, etc)
* AMD Phenom CPUs
* Intel NetBurst-based CPUs (Pentium 4, Xeon, Celeron, Celeron D, etc)
* Intel Pentium M and Celeron M
* Intel Core-based CPUs (Core Duo, Core Solo, etc)
* Intel Core 2-based CPUs (Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad, etc)
* Intel Core i7
* Intel Atom
* Transmeta Efficeon
* VIA C7
* VIA Nano

mrlindeman: I believe the Framus impulse was made by Wild Hades here on the forum.. He made some impulse collections a while ago on guitarampmodeling.com