New ampsim: TSE X30

I will test the 5150II/6505+ schematic with the approach I'm using now.. Will model it in the next couple of days (thank god for holidays) and if it sounds good enough I'll make a public version.. If it doesn't, I'll modify it until it does and never say what it is (lol) :p I have another project on my mind, but that will take some time to realize...
I've tried the beta of one of LePou's next amps, and it sounds very good so far.. (No, I'm not talking about the Recto) .. I guess it's released soon, so I have some time to play around with my models before the new-ampsim-hunger from you guys get too big;)

btw, modeling a hardware unit takes time when the schematic gets huge/complicated(!) (5150, Dual Rectifier...)

Merry Christmas!

Still some time until I have a new ampsim ready.. so I decided to update this plugin a little since I've made some improvements while making the new sim :p
..and DaWolf updated the GUI ;)
old:
tse_x30_v102.png

new:
X30_1.6.png

So.. specs for this version:
- Updated GUI/Skin
- Updated internal processing library (filters/oversampling routine etc) (better response, less digital noise)
- Two different 12AX7 versions. The original Sovtek 12AX7 and a new Sylvania 12AX7 model.

The Sylvania model isn't as gainy as the Sovtek, but it gives the amp a nice feel and it makes the plugin sound closer to the real thing ;)

..Erik: at least try it out :p

http://www.theserinaexperiment.net/plugins.html

(....so you won't forget me while I'm working on something new, ahahaea:lol:)

Ermz: Yeah sorry about that ;) I didn't really plan to do any more updates, but I updated some things when now that I'm creating a new amp that I have ported back to X30.. So.. I'm just ensuring that the amp is as it's best at all time, and now it's even a little more confusing with two tubes to choose between :p

Just tried out the update.
Sounds good man. I'll need to donate soon.
Gotta try it out on bass too, as per Ermz's suggestion:lol:

first post! you guys are amazing! this is so much better than GR!
OMG!!! I'd love a mac version! pleeeeeez!!!

yeah-TSE is great on bass, too.
Recorded my last song with TSE on bass and guitar, solo, too, I actually used it on some
background vocals, too.
Need to mix the stuff completely and than upload it again.

Ey Onqel:

You did it again buddy, this last version is amazing and the two valves choices are...sorry, I don´t have the words...

LePou and you are driving me crazy...where were you 15 years ago????:cry:

Check your Paypal account, is not working.

Great job