New ampsim: TSE X30

Wow that sounds really good. Like it much better than X30 (might also be because I like the character of the 5150 much more than most ENGL amps). Can't wait till this is released :)

Fuck anyone who says anything otherwise. TSE X30 is one of the best ampsims out there, commercial or freeware. The picking response is incredible.

That said, Onqel, when can we expect the next TSE release (I believe it's a 5150 or Maxon sim?)

Fuck anyone who says anything otherwise. TSE X30 is one of the best ampsims out there, commercial or freeware. The picking response is incredible.

That said, Onqel, when can we expect the next TSE release (I believe it's a 5150 or Maxon sim?)

Theres been a beta of the Maxon pedal sim for a few weeks now, you can get it from the forum of his

Thanks, I will release the Maxon sim when I recieve the GUI for it from FrankZappa..

I'll repeat my question: any word on a MAC compatible version pleeeeeaaassseee???? :) :) :)

Or do you know of any good ampisms like the TSE X30 for MAC?

sorry to read this, and sorry i've heard the x50 demo's 'cause i've gotta fight the "OW PLZPLZ RELEASE" feeling, but if you ever get back to this, i'll be there! =) cheers for your awesome stuff onqel :kickass: