New ampsim: TSE X30

Mac People: sorry :wave:

Pft. :lol:
You and LePou should hook up to help port over your plugs to mac. Then release them all in one package for an epic win. I know I (along with other Mac users) would pay for that for sure! :kickass:

And for even more epic sauce, maybe team up with Shane from Recabinet to release the amps and cab sims all in one big package and teach other shitty ampisms/cabsim companies like podfarm, amplitube, etc. who's boss. :)

Aaaww yeah, at long last, definitely gonna be worth the wait.:Smokin: The plus clip is fucking A!

I've said it before, it's just an ampsim .. anyone expecting anything else will get disappointed ... but I think at least 50% of you will like it :lol: (It don't have the nasal sound like the software of a big company.. I don't think I need to mention a name here.. But the one's of you that are used to, and love that sound, will probably find this a little muffled sounding compared to it :confused:)

Until I figure out how to optimize this thing, some of you might be bald after a week trying to work with this thing in a mix, it's cpu heavy as fuck, so good luck to you guys with third world processors ;) (By the same reason I'm just releasing the SSE2 version, because if your computer is so old that it doesn't support it there's no point trying)

There's another clip in the rate/(rape) my mix/tone section..

kss+for+you.jpg

Pft. :lol:
You and LePou should hook up to help port over your plugs to mac. Then release them all in one package for an epic win. I know I (along with other Mac users) would pay for that for sure! :kickass:

And for even more epic sauce, maybe team up with Shane from Recabinet to release the amps and cab sims all in one big package and teach other shitty ampisms/cabsim companies like podfarm, amplitube, etc. who's boss. :)

+1 :hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

Until I figure out how to optimize this thing, some of you might be bald after a week trying to work with this thing in a mix, it's cpu heavy as fuck, so good luck to you guys with third world processors ;)
Thank heavens for freeze track/bounce stems/apply fx/whatever.:Spin:

I've said it before, it's just an ampsim .. anyone expecting anything else will get disappointed ...

onqel, just stop. We all know the X50 is NOT just an amp sim. It's the answer to world peace, it will end world wide hunger and it will stop the Japanese nuclear reactors from spewing radiation and killing everything, not to mention it sounds nifty too!

No pressure! ;)

I've been so confused what amp sim I'm going to use for my main guitar tones... X30? One of the billions of LePou plugins? Nick Crow 8505? Perhaps X50 will be the answer to all my confusion, by being that awesome :p
Keep up the good work dude, I really appreciate the people who make commercial quality VSTs for free.

oh onqel you cocktease <3
hahaha, that's my middle name ;)

I'm going away for the weekend, taking a break.. letting you guys to test it out on Tuesday, vacation on friday .. and when I come home again after that I assume I will have a long list of bugs about 100 people using Sonar having problems :wave:

The Green channel will get a makeover by the time of the final release.. It haven't been my main interest (The green channel is inspired by the mkII/plus version of the amp)

Spiritbeast: Use whatever sounds good in your mix! I still use other ampsims from time to time.. :wave: The X30 isn't very accurate in it's response and it's quite noisy .. If I ever remodel the X30 I will do it better .. 18 months of experience/new knowledge since it's first release have done me good ;)

Spiritbeast: Use whatever sounds good in your mix! I still use other ampsims from time to time.. :wave: The X30 isn't very accurate in it's response and it's quite noisy .. If I ever remodel the X30 I will do it better .. 18 months of experience/new knowledge since it's first release have done me good ;)

Haha yup true, it's just a lot to play around with :p Right now LePou's stuff is definitely the coolest, but I'm looking forward to X50! What impulse did you use in that clip you posted.... s-preshigh? :p