New ampsim: TSE X30

Spiritbeast: I used GuitarHack's Fredman Straight impulse..

AD Chaos: as long as it's a tease, but I'm good at it. :lol:

onqel, you have broken me by not releasing a no-sse2 version. i completely disagree that just because a computer is old doesnt mean we shouldnt have equal opportunities as the rest of the guys on here...

</3

sounds sick.

Pft. :lol:
You and LePou should hook up to help port over your plugs to mac. Then release them all in one package for an epic win. I know I (along with other Mac users) would pay for that for sure! :kickass:

yeah, we'll get to pay for them while everyone else has already acquired them for free... waht?

onqel, you have broken me by not releasing a no-sse2 version. i completely disagree that just because a computer is old doesnt mean we shouldnt have equal opportunities as the rest of the guys on here...

</3

I think the point is that because its so CPU intensive, if your computer can't use sse2, it wouldn't be able to run the plugin anyway if a non-sse2 version was made.

I think the point is that because its so CPU intensive, if your computer can't use sse2, it wouldn't be able to run the plugin anyway if a non-sse2 version was made.

well if it isnt much worse then x30, then its no hassle at all because i can run x30 just fine.

i also wish i could have the B.O.D. but it is yet another sse2-only plugin ._.

kernelxsanders: compared to the X30 (v1.6) it's cpu requirements/usage is about 3 times higher on low quality setting, and 5.5 times higher on high quality (in MONO) .. if you can run three instances of x30 (or 1 stereo + 1 mono) without a problem, you can run _one_ instance of X50 in mono.. 3 instances of X30 in stereo for one X50 in stereo.. the measurements here are taken using the SSE2 version, so a non SSE optimized version will be even worse .. in other words, more fun for the guy who have invested in new hardware recently :p I can't speak for the final version right now, but the tuesday (beta)release will be SSE2 optimized only.

offline processing.. a hassle, but it works! well, not if you don't have an SSE2 CPU.. aha.

i managed to get the x30 to work in OS X through wac vst (through a fair bit of hassle..). i'll do my best to create an x50 package for us mac users (although it's very probably going to require an installation of wine..)

thanks,

Today it is Monday.
Tomorrow is Tuesday.
We we we so excited.

fun. fun. fun. fun.

FUN-FUN-FUN-FUN-FUN-FUN-FUN-FUN-FUN-FUN-FUN-FUN-FUN-FUN-FUN-FUN-FUN-FUN-FUN-FUN-FUN-FUN-FUN-FUN-FUN-.jpg