New ampsim: TSE X30

Damn man I was late for LePou's release and I'm late for this one....Sorry dude, but it looks and sounds fantastic. Like I said before...Iwish my first sim was as good as this! Mine really sucked large, yours is amazing...Great work man!!
KM

I will look into making a Mac version, but I don't have one to test/work on .. I don't know if it's Apple's fault, but it seems like they're making a hard time for developers wanting to port their program to their OS.. Why won't you do yourself a favor and get a PC? :p I will see what I can do, but as said before, it's not a priority at the moment :loco:

:cry:

If you lived around here, I'd let you work on my Mac all the time you'd need :worship:

All these clips sound so fucking awesome...

I guess I'll have to fire up my shitty Acer with a demo version of Reaper just to try out this thing...

Stereo version is coming when I get the cpu requiremets down to a decent level ... trying to remove some fizz at the same time..

JohnnyMcFly: Hehe, u better show up next time! ;)

Emdprodukt - that is some seriously tight playing

great amp sim thank you

bout time somebody did something for the Mac crowd, even I am feeling sorry for them :D

Ongel for your MAC version....Go get VMWARE, it will allow you to run a MAC virtual machine...Actually there is a ton of benefits to it..
and..
I didn't find that much FIZZ? Like nothing to be concerned about, It sounds fantastic...just a little low pass, preferably a 2 pole LP filter to give the Cab some extra definition...But really great work as is..
km

stick it on the guitar buss with lecab, easier tweaking.

So you'll use one instance of the plugin instead of two?
I don't know why I haven't tried out the stereomode on LePou's plugin before, that would have saved me from tons of work :p

It's coming in the next udpate.. I have managed to get the max cpu usage from 3% to 2.4% on my cpu.. it's a start :lol:

Ok ... can some one please help a noob out here....
I've been trying all sort's of combinations now. I have a guitar with a EMG81 PU. Tried some combinations of one mono channel guitar (i do not dare to upload my crap) to two chains of the TSE + SIR2(s-preshigh). And i tried adding the C4 (andy preset). My 'work' is so NOT like the work you guys put here. It is more like really a disgusting ironisch cold crunchy part of the audible spectrum. Could some one please please please give a start to finish setup for getting the sound? I mean including the mastering (which isn't that important if i read the forum correctly)

Ok ... can some one please help a noob out here....
I've been trying all sort's of combinations now. I have a guitar with a EMG81 PU. Tried some combinations of one mono channel guitar (i do not dare to upload my crap) to two chains of the TSE + SIR2(s-preshigh). And i tried adding the C4 (andy preset). My 'work' is so NOT like the work you guys put here. It is more like really a disgusting ironisch cold crunchy part of the audible spectrum. Could some one please please please give a start to finish setup for getting the sound? I mean including the mastering (which isn't that important if i read the forum correctly)

Trust your ears, not some words typed miles away from someone who's never gonna hear your "work" since you can't upload it. And the Sneap preset was just an example of something he did to fix a problem, that doesn't mean it makes any guitar track sound better. If you can't get a decent tone from your EMG, going into the TSE and Catharsis's impulses, theres not much anyone can do for you.

Especially mastering. If there was an automatic way of mixing and mastering, why would this forum even exist?

I'm releasing an updated version tomorrow with stereo mode and some cpu load reduction (20%).. anything else I should include/update?

The cpu load reduction is already fucking great because doing quadtrack with this version it´s hard with my shitty Pc. Btw, congrats by this great ampsim.