New Anathema song

Wow, Aki! That's a great set list! With Anneke opening.. even better!
How was the other opening set? I liked what I've heard from that guy (his name escapes me right now)
Yeah seeing Anneke gave me good memories of hanging out with you guys in Helsinki a couple of years ago :) You should make it back one day! Anathema tends to play at least a couple of times a year so start saving hehe

Well we got there a little too late to see Petter Carlsen's actual solo act, but we did have good timing since the last song of his set was with Anneke, Danny and Vincent! Needless to say that was pretty awesome, and Petter sounded very good on it. I listened his debut full length last week and it was pretty cool, nice melancholic poppy stuff. His set however started too early so simply couldn't make it to the venue early enough. Judging by the audience response at the end of the set people seemed to enjoy him.

Yeah seeing Anneke gave me good memories of hanging out with you guys in Helsinki a couple of years ago :) You should make it back one day! Anathema tends to play at least a couple of times a year so start saving hehe

Well we got there a little too late to see Petter Carlsen's actual solo act, but we did have good timing since the last song of his set was with Anneke, Danny and Vincent! Needless to say that was pretty awesome, and Petter sounded very good on it. I listened his debut full length last week and it was pretty cool, nice melancholic poppy stuff. His set however started too early so simply couldn't make it to the venue early enough. Judging by the audience response at the end of the set people seemed to enjoy him.

When I read on Anneke's facabook that she was on her way to Finland, I immedeately thought of that week in 2007... I had a great time, need to get my ass to Europe again soon =P

But I did get to see Anneke & Danny doing their solo gig this past june... It was great as well! The set list was also really long:

Danny Cavanagh:

1. - No Surprises (Radiohead)
  2. - Deep
  3. - Fragile Dreams
  4. - Lost Control
  5. - One Last Good Bye
  6. - Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd)
  7. - Are you there?
  8. - Flying
  9. - Wasted years (Iron Maiden)
  10. - High hopes (Pink Floyd)
<LI class=encore>Anneke
  1. - Lost and found
  2. - Day after yesterday
  3. - Trail of grief
  4. - Shrink
  5. - Beautiful one
  6. - Yallin
  7. - My electricity
  8. - All I want is you (U2)
  9. I Want
  10. - Sunny side up
<LI class=encore>Anneke & Danny
  1. - Teardrop (Massive Attack)
  2. - Hey, Okay! (Água de Annique)
  3. - A natural disaster (Anathema)
  4. - Running up the hills (Kate Bush)
  5. - Wonder (Agua de Annique)
  6. - Parisienne moonlight (Anathema)
  7. - Leaves (The Gathering)
  8. - The blower's daughter (Damiem Rice)
  9. - Jolene (Dolly Parton)
<LI class=encore>Encore 3:
  1. Temporary Peace (Anathema)
  2. - You Learn About It (The Gathering)