new Anathema t-shirts

I like the design of the most girlies for they're kept simple (no band pics on them *g*). The girlie from Blood Red Throne is one of my favs at the moment :D[/QUOTE]

Me too like simple shirts with just the band name, but of course those shirts are mostly girlie shirts.........:erk:
Why not just a t-shirt with the anathema logo or something?

yeah, band pics on shirts suck. why the fuck should i have a hairy, ugly face on me shirt for everyone to see?

Eos said:
Talking about the short sleeved A4 girlie from Razamataz..? It did fit me perfectly when I bought it but now it's a bit too large.. and this might surprise you: I do have brests and they fit in too :loco:

I like the design of the most girlies for they're kept simple (no band pics on them *g*). The girlie from Blood Red Throne is one of my favs at the moment :D
BRT-previews.jpg

Training bras must be nice. Or do you prefer band-aids? :devil:

LostLenore said:
OK, I've put pictures of the new t-shirt online.
Shown to you by a very special model, my little tornado Tara.
I have to say, I didn't get it back...it's hers now.

http://photos.yahoo.com/lostlenore203

btw my personal favorite is the red and black Judgement one]

GOSH....The age of Anathema fans has come down considerably.....A cover of Baa Baa Black Sheep may be called for...Heavy version of course.

must say i'm really and utterly pleased by the fact that i got hold of the Alternative4 shirt (angel in spacesuit and wings on the back), which i keep as a relic at the moment :)

it's actually my 1st one, i dont have any other anathema shirts, bt i'm thinking about buying the "10 jaar in nederland" one :D that one's wicked, with that angel on the front side.

which of yous fans of eternity got the most amazing :yow: A-shirt!?

toolsofthetrade said:
must say i'm really and utterly pleased by the fact that i got hold of the Alternative4 shirt (angel in spacesuit and wings on the back), which i keep as a relic at the moment :)

it's actually my 1st one, i dont have any other anathema shirts, bt i'm thinking about buying the "10 jaar in nederland" one :D that one's wicked, with that angel on the front side.

which of yous fans of eternity got the most amazing !:yow: A-shirt!?

I think the angel from the "10 jaar in nederland" was also used on some The Silent Enigma tour shirts.

There is an Crestfallen shirt going on german ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2536558455&category=30692

and a shirt from Silent Enigma era:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2537289365&category=33288

dougie said:
GOSH....The age of Anathema fans has come down considerably.....A cover of Baa Baa Black Sheep may be called for...Heavy version of course.

you should hear her grunting.
(she always does this when she has to say sth to strangers- rather embarrassing )

I have the Eternity cover long sleeve but i avoid wearing too often since it's really worn. I also have an eternity short sleeve with the stork or is it a floyd ? Anyway it's full of holes so I don't wear it anymore. I also have the AFDTE white longsleeve that was sold at the gigs but it's kinda ugly :erk:

Disappointing.. :( Why no shirt like new cover art? red one? that would be cool!!