New Angra Album!

OdinsCourt I must say you have excellent taste in music! While I agree with everything you're saying, theres only two things I differ on partially..I used to say the same thing you said about Fireworks until more recently..I'm actually getting into it now. I think some of the intros just threw me off..Theres one song or two that sound like just pure rock or blues songs, which annoyed me. But currently I think I like the whole album, minus one or two songs only now. When I first heard it I was dissapointed..but now its cool. It is their weakest album, but I think its pretty good.

Aurora Consurgens, I cannot seem to get into at all..yet. It may take me a while, but I find that because Edu is doing a mid register voice, and I dunno, its just not the same song writing quality..sounds like it's trying to be more popular or something. It didn't take them very long either to write it I don't think. They spent a lot more time on Temple of Shadows and I thin kit definitely shows. Very high caliber quality on every level.

Other than that, I would say we sound exactly the same on everything else. Why we don't get paid for promoting Andre and Angra is beyond me, but it's cool:)

Now the question I have is WHEN is my favorite singer Andre Matos coming to the US, ProgPower for example??

Thanks for the compliment!

Don't get me wrong, I like Fireworks, I just think it is weaker than their other albums.

I don't know when Andre will hit the States. He has that solo album coming out, so maybe he will. However, I'm not holding my breathe...