New Anthrax EP in September??!???

Love everything from Earth On Hell through In The End, and Crawl through Revolution Screams. I'm indifferent on The Giant, and Judas Priest is "meh" to me. Worship/Hymns are pointless.

I guess I'm indifferent. My favorite tracks are the last three (crawl, constant and revolution screams), followed by the first 3 (earth on hell, devil and fight em). I generally skip the middle for some reason.

my faves are constant,the giant,crawl,rev screams doesnt quite grab me but i do like the breakdown in that song,its a solid album.

Rerelasing an album a year later with some new covers to milk fans isnt a fail?

I will gladly wait to hear the new cover songs when they pop up on youtube. I bought the album too many times the first time around so I'm not likely to chuck more money at a reissue. If it comes with a DVD then it might be worth getting.

Bullshit. 'All you need is a face'

Explain this then.

Anthrax2.appleford.jpg

Yeah, The Constant sucks in comparison to that god-awful, wannabe Soundgarden radio rock track by the name of Crawl. :)

And poor Anthrax Mosher, his life just isn't complete without people arguing and talking about shitty bands on this board.

so its looking more like a rerelease with the extra covers,they woulda been smarter to have a cheap ep out that to charge full price for us to buy a record that most people on the forum would have already got 2 copies...