New Anthrax song

Nice stuff, sounds like modernized State Of Euphoria style to me...
But at least it ain't another crappy nu attempt.
And for all those that praise the drum sound on this song in the comments below the player - have you ever heard great acoustic drums recorded properly?! And by Charlie Benante at that?!

Nice stuff, sounds like modernized State Of Euphoria style to me...
But at least it ain't another crappy nu attempt.

Yeah, the vocals are not very good IMO. I was expecting more from Joey's return.
The sound overall is ok but nothing to die for. I'll have to listen more stuff before giving them a chance again.

I'm blown away !

There's only one question to be answered... will the album contain classic thrash again !

We've been hearing this song for a few years now, with 3 different vocalists nontheless! Of course this is the first time we have a good studio version of it. Overall very true to the live version even though I never noticed one of the guitars during the chorus.

My thoughts are pretty much what I always felt. Its alright to good in quality. I do think Joey is the best vocalist for the song. There is absolutely nothing mindblowing about it. I think the rest of the record has to be more intersting for me to buy it. I do look forward to hearing it though.

Overall very true to the live version even though I never noticed one of the guitars during the chorus.

That guitar(?) during the chorus takes a little getting used to. The first time I heard the song, I stopped the music player because I thought my son was playing a video game in the other room :D

But overall, it sounds good - hoping the rest of the album will be even better...

glad joey is back but what happend to dan spitz? saw them live in 87 with celtic frost and exodus great show!!!

I think Spitz was last trying to get DeuxMonkey up and running with Peter Baltes. Dunno if anything was ever released. There was also talk that Dave Mustaine would joint the group. so who knows ..