New Arch Enemy

BastrdDrmr

Jul 29, 2002
Green Oak, michigan
Visit site
Wow... heard the track Nemesis. This song is fucking amazing. Arch Enemy clearly has stepped ahead of the pack of In Flames, Soilwork, CoB, and even Dark Tranquillity. They should kick ass at Ozzfest.

Chainsaw_Gutsfuck said:
Arch enemy sucks. So does In Flames, Soilwork, and even Dark Tranquillity
In Flames and Soilwork now sucks. DT pwnz more than ever. (Thinks about The Gallery and The Mind's I) Nah maybe not... but it sure rocks. :headbang:

Chainsaw_Gutsfuck said:
And Edguy suck even more. gayest band ever

Thank you for saying that. Edguy is not metal! It's like freakin' vocal rock music about wussy topics!

Wings of a dream said:
Alright name me one of your favorite band's frontman that has better singing and songwriting abililties than Tobias Sammet.

Yeah that's what I thought..........

Without a second thought, Tony Kakko and Timo Kotipelto.

Wings of a dream said:
Alright name me one of your favorite band's frontman that has better singing and songwriting abililties than Tobias Sammet.

Yeah that's what I thought..........

Better (clean) (metal) (less gay than Tobias Sammet) singers: Tim Aymar, Hansi Kürsch, Bruce Dickinson

Better songwriters: Chuck Schuldiner, Adam Darski, Alexi Laiho, Roger Tiegs

And maybeJustin Timberlake is a little bit better than Sammet too.. Or at least as good

Noble Viking said:
Thank you for saying that. Edguy is not metal! It's like freakin' vocal rock music about wussy topics!

Without a second thought, Tony Kakko and Timo Kotipelto.

Tony Kakko, no no no, not as good. And Timo Kotipelto, better singer? Yeah better songwriter? I don't think so...

Chainsaw_Gutsfuck said:
Better (clean) (metal) (less gay than Tobias Sammet) singers: Tim Aymar, Hansi Kürsch, Bruce Dickinson

Better songwriters: Chuck Schuldiner, Adam Darski, Alexi Laiho, Roger Tiegs

And maybeJustin Timberlake is a little bit better than Sammet too.. Or at least as good

I meant Singer AND Songwriter, haha! See how hard it is?

@ Wingsofadream

Tony Kakko is yes, a much better composer and singer. I think almost any Sonata Arctica song puts the whole career of Edguy to shame if they were to be compared. And Kotipelto's song writing IS superior to Edguy's. Have you even heard his solo albums? Chainsaw's picks of Alexi and Schuldiner do apply and I think they're also better singers/composers too, but this has gone way off topic.