New Balance Of Power album..B.O.P. confirmed for PPV??

MetalBry

Aug 31, 2003
Cleveland
Visit site
Just got my copy of "Heathen Machine" yesterday and the album rocks! Too bad my best friend borrowed it and didn't give it back. In the back of the booklet the band thanks Glenn H. at PP Festival. Does this mean B.O.P. is a confirmed band??

MetalBry said:
Just got my copy of "Heathen Machine" yesterday and the album rocks! Too bad my best friend borrowed it and didn't give it back. In the back of the booklet the band thanks Glenn H. at PP Festival. Does this mean B.O.P. is a confirmed band??

i'll agree that that's for Progpower II. didn't Heathen Machine come out before Progpower IV even happened? and therefore waaaaay before Glenn would have started negotiating bands for Progpower V?

Actually, Heathen Machine came out after PPIV. Plus, There is over a two year gap in which B.O.P. has played at Progpower. Glenn might really dig this band and want them to return for next year. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

MetalBry said:

I wish! Just checked out the BOP website. They are confirmed for BloodStock on Sept 3rd and 4th 2004. Not sure what weekend PP5 is planned for but if it's 3-4, we're out of luck....

I would love for BoP to return to ProgPower. Until then, we'll just have to catch them at a few festivals including Bloodstock next September, and in March at the Building A Force festival, which was recently announced:

EDENBRIDGE, BALANCE OF POWER Confirmed For Germany's BUILDING A FORCE Festival - Dec. 29, 2003

EDENBRIDGE and BALANCE OF POWER are among the first bands confirmed to for the Building A Force festival, a one-day event set to be held March 20, 2004 at Wilhelm-Frey-Halle in Widdern, Germany.

The list of acts currently scheduled to appear at the festival is as follows:

EDENBRIDGE (Austria)
BALANCE OF POWER (United Kingdom)
LANFEAR (Germany)
DREAMSCAPE (Germany)
HER ENCHANTMENT (Netherlands)
PUMP (Germany)
SAINTSBLEED (Germany)

Additional acts will be announced soon.

As previously reported, EDENBRIDGE will film their performance at the festival for an upcoming DVD, tentatively due in late 2004. More information will be made available soon.

For more information on the Building A Force festival, click http://www.buildingaforce.de/

--Mike

PS -> Oh, and in case you're a fan, BoP is also looking to film a DVD at this fest. :D