New blind Gaurdian live cd

nergal_S

St. Anger around my neck.
Nov 20, 2002
Los Angles
Visit site
I got this double cd this sunday at a metal fest i went to for $22

its quite expenisve because it isnt out here in america yeat, but dam was it worth it! I love the sound on this cd! It makes all the original songs sound better! I love the guitar sound, and the vocals make your heart melt.

I also got the new amorphis and i am very happy with it (it was $19) due to the fact its also not out yeat and its a import but, its much better than the last 2, its a mix of good folk guitars and the modern amorphis sound.

The new Blind Guardian is great. I picked it up a few weeks ago at a local independent store. It was going for $27.99 but I got my store bonus that day so it only ended up being $17.99. They now have a new shipment of the albums out from a record company called NEMS and its only $21.99 so there are two versions going around out there just under different label. Same exact cd.

The production is flawless and its one of my favorite live albums ever. I saw Blind Guardian live in NYC last year and they were amazing. Listening to this cd made me relive that great show with tunes like "Welcome To Dying" and "Into The Storm" and made me experience great songs I didn't get to hear live such as "Lost In The Twilight Hall". This is a great band and should definetly be checked out if any of you havent heard them. They are the top power metal band in my view and one of Europes finest.