I got the new maiden cd

Raumien

Pepsi Fiend
Jul 24, 2003
Visit site
I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd

And it kicks ass :)

Raumien said:
I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd I got the new maiden cd

And it kicks ass :)

I'm sure it does, can't wait to get it

I got it Friday because a local shop decided to put it out early. 3 copies left and me and all my friends each grabbed one, then we drove to a bunch of our friends house, knocked ont he door and didn't say anything, just held them up, and they got a mixture of angry and confuesed, it was so funny.

The 4th song is really heavy for maiden and pretty cool. The whole album feels different, happier and more form the heart rather than fairy tales about WWII pilots and phantoms of the opera. Different and cool.

Listening to it now Its pretty sweet, it came out at midnight in the middle of sydney last night lucky to get one, lots of folk missed out but i'm a happy person who got in early, loving it.

i take it wildest dreams must be the lamest song on the album then, because it dosnt do that much for me... *prays its the worst song*

Ive just downloaded it- I am amazed how good it is- epic, heavy, and intricate- Bruce sounds wonderful- the three guitars sound like they are starting to come into their own.