new bloodbath hoodies?

Nehebkau

Sep 17, 2006
anyone who has gotten the new bloodbath hoodie... could you upload a photo? thanks =)!

anyone who has gotten the new bloodbath hoodie... could you upload a photo? thanks =)!

Here ya go, they came out great:

redlogohoodie.jpg

it's cool and all because it's bloodbath, but they need to make zipper hoodies. what's in style. if anybody that has any connection to producing the clothing reads this, take a look at the "scene/emo" clothing shops and see what I mean. bloodbath would look sick as fuck on a zipper hoodie. with bloodbath logo on the back, little red skulls on a twisting pattern all over the fabric .. and some other cool stuff.

it's cool and all because it's bloodbath, but they need to make zipper hoodies. what's in style. if anybody that has any connection to producing the clothing reads this, take a look at the "scene/emo" clothing shops and see what I mean. bloodbath would look sick as fuck on a zipper hoodie. with bloodbath logo on the back, little red skulls on a twisting pattern all over the fabric .. and some other cool stuff.

Let's just add a bunch of cute little pink hearts all over the hoodie, that would be awesome!

Jesse, what about a Bloodbath/Hello-Kitty-collaboration?

We've made zipper hoodies before, and probably will again in the future.

When we made zipper hoodies before, many asked for pull-overs. Then we made pull-overs and now, naturally, people want zippers.

But I certainly encourage suggestions -- so thanks for making yours. It's even better if you (and anyone else) email the sales email address on the merchandise page.

I really liked those Castro hats, though I haven't ordered one yet =[
Cool/Scary things like that tend to impress, bloodbath grip tape for skateboards would be amazing.