New BLOODBATH!!

Whoa... fuckin brutal. Much different sounding than previous bloodbath releases. Anders knows what the fuck he is doing. My dream is that bloodbath will keep evolving and then later Dan will end up back in the band with the original lineup. IMO that scenario could produce the best death metal album in ages. That said, this is fucking brutal and I will be picking it up.

Whoa... fuckin brutal. Much different sounding than previous bloodbath releases. Anders knows what the fuck he is doing. My dream is that bloodbath will keep evolving and then later Dan will end up back in the band with the original lineup. IMO that scenario could produce the best death metal album in ages. That said, this is fucking brutal and I will be picking it up.

I think Jonas actually wrote 3 of the 4 songs. Maybe even all 4. I was kind of shocked, to be quite honest. This album is going to dominate so f'n hard.

I think Jonas actually wrote 3 of the 4 songs. Maybe even all 4. I was kind of shocked, to be quite honest. This album is going to dominate so f'n hard.

Wow seriously? I always had Anders and Dan pegged as the stronger writers but this shit slays. Awesome.

Wow seriously? I always had Anders and Dan pegged as the stronger writers but this shit slays. Awesome.

1. BLASTING THE VIRGINBORN
(Music & Lyrics by Renkse)
2. WEAK ASIDE
(Music & Lyrics by Nyström)
3. SICK SALVATION
(Music by Eriksson, Lyrics by Renkse)
4. MOUTH OF EMPTY PRAISE
(Music by Eriksson/Renkse, lyrics by Renkse)

So Jonas did lyrics on 3 of them and wrote the music for two, ha. close enough I guess.

This is going to cost me $12 for 4 songs if I order this through Peaceville.com. LOL. I may wait 'til the iTunes purchasing becomes available. Screw the conversion rates. Shit.

How long has this project been around?? I've never heard of them but I'm hella interested now.
This is some sick shize.

What rock have you been living under? haha

Check out these songs :)

Furnace Funeral
So You Die
The Soulcollector
Like Fire
Cry My Name
Brave New Hell
Eaten
The Ascension
Stillborn Saviour

I think Tagtgren and Akerfeldt are both great Death Metal vocalists. Both are VERY unique in their own rights. I think both of them have done a great job in BLOODBATH. I've enjoyed all 3 albums equally. Their truly amazing. I can't wait for this 4th installment.