New Borknagar cd

TheRealLazare said:
I'm entering Top Room Studio this weekend to start the Hammond work. Any requests or wishes?
wink.gif

yeahh... could you do the Batman theme somwhere?

TheRealLazare said:
Well, I used that one on Quintessence. Would the theme form Loveboat be all right?
not familiar with that one, but Indiana Jones would do! or just take something from Solefald, who´s gonna know the difference?

ohh.. well seriously just make it complex and catchy

FailingAcension said:
On the site it says you are screwing up the album...

Yeah, I continue my quest to not play straight forward drums... There's a lot of psycho drum fills and intense fucked up drums on this new one. Spanning from epic to jazz/fusion to progressive to black to thrash... Lars is recording synth this weekend (heard killer preprods!) and I can't wait to hear what Tyr adds to this studio project.

- Asgeir

Blood and Fat said:
I think that would be just perfect.

The loveboat- soon it 'll be making another run
The loveboat- promises something for everyone
Make shure for an adventure, and maybe a new romance....Captain Stubing for president.hehehehehehehehe......give it to us Lazare!!

mr V

asgeir said:
Yeah, I continue my quest to not play straight forward drums... There's a lot of psycho drum fills and intense fucked up drums on this new one. Spanning from epic to jazz/fusion to progressive to black to thrash... Lars is recording synth this weekend (heard killer preprods!) and I can't wait to hear what Tyr adds to this studio project.

- Asgeir

Blast you asgeir! I had a hard enough time trying to learn the songs on Empiricism, not to mention the fact i dont have enough drums to play some of the songs. Ahh well i guess this means more listening and less learining.