New CD Update!

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
Okay, it's been a while. Time for an update! Lots of stuff has been going on - good and bad.

First, the bad: as everyone probably heard/read, Rick left us. He did come down to the studio and finish off his parts though, and they sound great! (And we're looking for a new guitarist if you know one).

And now the good:

1) Everyone is done recording! The only thing left are touch ups due to performance and/or arrangement issues. Mixing is underway!

2) We have not only secured 2 big name vocalists from the power/prog metal scene, we've received their files and they are in preliminary mixes! Each singer appears on 1 song apiece in a "duet" with Matt. :) They really bring a cool element to their respective songs, and we look forward to folks hearing everything!

We'll be announcing guest musicians and more in the near future. The plan is...

* Finish mixing the majority of the album. This should be done by November some time.

* Select 1 full song and 2 songs for 1 minute (or so) clips for our MySpace to post online.

* Redo our MySpace and website (in progress).

* Start announcing guest musicians.

* And then unveil the new, improved Odin's Court sound for the world to hear (or whoever is listening at least). o_O

The band is SUPER excited about the way things are sounding. The sound quality is infinitely better than anything we've done before, and on par with the professional sound people expect from Progressive bands. The song writing is more diverse and mature than ever. The vocals have been taken up about 10 levels, and should be a big surprise for everyone. And so much more. :)

Stay tuned! We're hoping to start hitting people up with big news about the CD some time later this month or early in December....

:headbang:

Don't make me come out there and deliver a beatdown! :lol: And as you're laying there a bloody pulp, I'll tie your hands and put headphones loudly blaring Pain of Salvation on your head! :heh:

I scoff at your beatdown attempt!
You will be water boarded with doe urine, & locked in my dog run with the others!! :cry:

:p