new cd??

They would have it on their MySpace if it were true. BTW I to, from MANY sources, heard they are working on a new CD. OK. FOUND THE PROOF!

"Monday, December 28, 2009

Update from MJR
Category: Music
Just got off the phone with MJR; he wishes everyone a Happy New Year and reports that the writing of the new cd is progressing well. He says that the riffs are written and all the ideas are there, they're just trying different arrangement ideas right now. We talked about how we're back to the usual routine of trying to find new ways to say the same old 'the band is writing the cd', and he said "It's hard to say. Every day is different, we're just doing our thing & trying to make the tunes cool. You put something together one day and then come back the next day & listen to it; sometimes it's cool, & sometimes it sucks & you have to change things around." They're still hoping to be done with the cd by spring.

Jax :)
SymX Staff "

-from the symphony X blog on MySpace.

here is the link: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=54655229&blogId=523872680

haha.. Failure of threads... I believe this qualifies as 'a failure of threads'! I mean...I was certain they where broken up!

Anyone looking to catch a little Michael Lepond though, you should be able to see him at the Nightmare Metal Fest with band 'Seven Witches'! Might be a good time to ask him how the new album is coming along ;)

haha.. Failure of threads... I believe this qualifies as 'a failure of threads'! I mean...I was certain they where broken up!

Anyone looking to catch a little Michael Lepond though, you should be able to see him at the Nightmare Metal Fest with band 'Seven Witches'! Might be a good time to ask him how the new album is coming along ;)

Well... they are not broken up. Everyone just forgot about them since they have been working on the new album :headbang: which i cannot wait for.

It would be awesome to have some photos of them working in the studio or something along with the updates.

Really looking forward to this album.. Need this album... ><

Anyone looking to catch a little Michael Lepond though, you should be able to see him at the Nightmare Metal Fest with band 'Seven Witches'! Might be a good time to ask him how the new album is coming along

Ah, Seven Witches. Talk about a completely mediocre metal band that continues to get amazing fill-in bassists. First Joey Vera, now Lepond...I don't get the appeal. But best of luck, I'm sure he'll rule.

Yea... I remember I saw Seven Witches open for Symphony X at a show several years ago. They were sorta generic but its cool that Lepond is jamming with them I guess. Is this like just a one time thing or is he actually going on a full tour with them? Id figure he would be busy helping to write the new album with the rest of the band.

Actually, Seven Witches was at Nightmare Fest last year..I haven't seen Lance put out any word on a 2010 fest yet.

Yea... I remember I saw Seven Witches open for Symphony X at a show several years ago. They were sorta generic but its cool that Lepond is jamming with them I guess. Is this like just a one time thing or is he actually going on a full tour with them? Id figure he would be busy helping to write the new album with the rest of the band.

Maybe after his surprise appearance at Starland Ballroom and out of nostalgia, Thomas Miller is doing a little SX ghostwriting......?

Jax...you are very right, and I appoligize for spreading false information!

I misread, it was 2009, thought it was 2010. My sincere appolagies, I did spark an interesting conversation though lol!

I was speaking with Lance the other day, and we where making jokes about how busy he was and I made a horrible assumption I suppose!

Jax...you are very right, and I appoligize for spreading false information!

I misread, it was 2009, thought it was 2010. My sincere appolagies, I did spark an interesting conversation though lol!

I was speaking with Lance the other day, and we where making jokes about how busy he was and I made a horrible assumption I suppose!

yeah! I got scared than I looked up if they were making another CD. And yeah they were... so I though u were trying to scare us!