New CD's that you have gotten recently

And thank you for ALL the support as such a long time loyal customer. :rolleyes: does the sarcasm come across with the eye rolling?

If you didn't want non loyal customers to take part of the sale then you should have made it private and not publically stated the discount code.

As a businessman I would think you would be appreciative of any sale to any customer, but that's just me.........

he goes into a piranha feeding frenzy...almost lost a few fingers!

Oh those were the days!!!
Not anymore though. I am on a mission to drop 25 lbs before I turn 40 in January.

Jeremy - If that's your attitude that folks who take advantage of the sale are "vultures" if they aren't regulars, then you simply should not have made the sale public.

Isn't part of the reason to have a sale is to generate traffic to your site / distro?

Honestly man, you are bitter even when something good happens to you.

I think the sarcasm is coming from the fact that people only order from Jeremy when he has a sale. I am sure it sucks when every day people post on here what they bought from other distro's when he has some of the same things. Then when there is a sale suddenly everyone jumps at it. As of late I have been that way since it is tighter with money for me right now. It is like the old days when you got a new video game and all the kids who never came over to your house suddenly all want to come over to play the new game.

While I see jason's point too where a sale can help bring in new people but will those people ever come back? Most likely not unless there is a sale.

I guess it also is that thing that people get comfortable with certain distros...I do. I usually order from the same 3 or 4.

So maybe next time someone is going to order from a distro..maybe take a look into a friends distro to see if they have it and help out a pal.

To be honest I rarely browse the H&H site because often the items I am interested in are sold out. Also maybe to generate more regular interest make a simpler email or forum post with all the new titles that you get in. I think Hells Headbangers does a great job putting out updates. I don't order much from there since I have a discount coupon with Shadow Kingdom and they get a lot of the same stuff.

Also I always see Jeremy and H&H a couple times per year with Ragnarokkr and PPUSA so I usually wait as I like to buy stuff in person.

That said when someone offers a 50% off sale it is very hard to pass up.

Also the sinister nun on the site turns me off. It looks like she just pooped and didn't wipe enough. That's gross. Get rid of the nun and sales will increase.

Death Angel - Relentless Retribution
Vader - Necropolis
The Reistance - Rise From Treason EP
Lacuna Coil - Broken Crown Halo
Ion Vein - s/t
Novembers Doom - Bled White

I think the sarcasm is coming from the fact that people only order from Jeremy when he has a sale.

I get his point but what did he expect?

He "marketed" a sale here to people who don't normally buy.

But.............. he is now mad that people took advantage of the sale?

What you can hope for is that now that people who dont normally go to the site who did this time will think to check out the distro in addition to others, next time they order.

Sorry - you don't insult a customer......

Also the sinister nun on the site turns me off. It looks like she just pooped and didn't wipe enough. That's gross. Get rid of the nun and sales will increase.

Over so many years now never heard that, but hey there is an easy way not to be offended, don't look at it. Now wasn't that simple.
As for everything always being out of stock; well things sell ouyt and often quickly, for those who might only coming around during a sale well they are likely to miss things.

I get his point but what did he expect?

He "marketed" a sale here to people who don't normally buy.

But.............. he is now mad that people took advantage of the sale?

What you can hope for is that now that people who dont normally go to the site who did this time will think to check out the distro in addition to others, next time they order.

Sorry - you don't insult a customer......

You give yourself a lot of credit there Jason.
I am not "mad" about anything. If nothing else I find it interesting. And it is not even about people taking advantage, it is a sale so of course they do.

"Sorry - you don't insult a customer......"; Well Sir if you feel insulted you certainly can take your business elsewhere.

"Sorry - you don't insult a customer......"; Well Sir if you feel insulted you certainly can take your business elsewhere.

You called me out as a non-loyal customer and referred to me and others as "vultures".......

If business is so great and you don't need sales from "vultures" then simply don't offer the sale to the public. That's all I am saying.

There are plenty of distros who offer sales that I haven't taken advantage of.
(SKR, Hells Headbangers, Sentinel Steel, the list goes on!)

I have taken advantage of your sales because you are a friend. So take that for what it's worth..........

:Smokin:

Are those from that Combat Classics reissue series (or whatever it was called) from like 10 years ago?

I haven't heard that Ludichrist in years.
Did they ever put the first one on disc?

The Crumbsuckers are Century Media reissues and the Ludichrist is the Combat reissue. Was happy to get them for super cheap...they go for a lot on ebay actually.

I think the first Ludichrist was reissued as well. Got it from Jeremy last Ragnarokkr actually.

You called me out as a non-loyal customer and referred to me and others as "vultures".......

If business is so great and you don't need sales from "vultures" then simply don't offer the sale to the public. That's all I am saying.

There are plenty of distros who offer sales that I haven't taken advantage of.
(SKR, Hells Headbangers, Sentinel Steel, the list goes on!)

I have taken advantage of your sales because you are a friend. So take that for what it's worth..........

LMFAO ... well with friend like you. Oh my god I think I'm going to be in the floor. hAHA

LMFAO ... well with friend like you. Oh my god I think I'm going to be in the floor. hAHA

I am done here dude.......

You made the point that you did not appreciate me being a customer as part of your sale. Man, why did I waste my time getting an MBA, I should have gone to the "Jeremy Golden" school of business!