New CD's that you have gotten recently

Lost Horizon is so awesome! It kills me that there are still people who don't know them.
I had copied that album from a friend when it first came out, but finally remembered to buy it because I've heard a lot of people talking about them recently. Not sure if they've had a resurgence in popularity or they were always well known.

I had copied that album from a friend when it first came out, but finally remembered to buy it because I've heard a lot of people talking about them recently. Not sure if they've had a resurgence in popularity or they were always well known.

LH were probably the best pastiche power metal band. Completely derivative but listenable.

I think they have hit a resurgence. They were known when they were around it seemed but now like Running Wild...it is "cool" to like them now. Years back I know tons who would not listen to Running Wild because it was "pirate" metal and chessey....now they are highly demanded for shows and people are super fans now. It is funny how that works at times.

Aska - Fire Eater
Salem - Forgotten Dreams
Space Vacation - Heart Attack
Space Vacation - Cosmic Vanguard
Stargazery - Eye on the Sky
Stormwitch - The Beauty and the BEast
Warrant - Metal Bridge

All except Stormwitch and Stargazery will be available in the distro on January 2nd. Some i only have 1 copy of.

Haul from Skull Fist, Night Demon, and Elm Street show and trade with Pat:

Aktor logo patch
Amazing Journey - One Night in New York City
Brimstone Coven - s/t
Elm Street 2015 USA Tour Shirt
Hammer of the Gods - Two Nights in North America
Mandrake - Breaking OUt (12" + 7")
Moros Nyx - Rite of Rebellion 7" (#4/300)
Night Demon Curse of the Damned hoodie
Powerwolf - History of Heresy Part 1 box set
Skull Fist skate patch
Sodom - In the Sign of Evil/Obsessed by Cruelty
Vinum Sabbatum - Bacchanale Premiere
Frank Zappa - We're Only In it for the Money