New CD's that you have gotten recently

As I said I never heard it in full so I won't comment.

Just not a release of his that seemed to get mass praise, like No More Tears

Like I said it's a personal favorite. I do like those others though. As for No More Tears though, I do find that one to be incredibly overrated. Some good songs on it, but it has some complete turds as well.

Perry Mason is the best song on the album. I'll have to give it a few more listens before I rank the album overall though.

Though actually, my favorite Ozzy album is Down To Earth.

what-do-millennials-value.jpg

Eh, it's the same reason that Black Sabbath - Paranoid, and Dio - Killing The Dragon are my favorites. They're some of the first CDs I ever bought and I played the shit out of them. :hotjump:

Um. Ok. Probably one of my least faves. This was when Zak was beginning to run out of ideas I thought.

After Down To Earth he had nothing, but I think there's some good material on it. He used up the last of his good material on Black Label Society - The Blessed Hellride, IMO. Nothing good since.

Ozzy:
1. Ultimate Sin
2. No Rest For The Wicked
3. Diary Of A Madman
4. Bark At The Moon
5. Blizzard Of Ozz

The albums after No Rest have some good tracks, but none of them come close to these 5.

Another Perfect Day (depending on day of the week) is my fav Motorhead.
Mine by far is 1916. What does that say?

Ozzy:
1. Ultimate Sin
2. No Rest For The Wicked
3. Diary Of A Madman
4. Bark At The Moon
5. Blizzard Of Ozz

The albums after No Rest have some good tracks, but none of them come close to these 5.

Mine by far is 1916. What does that say?

1. Bark
2. Diary
3. Blizzard
4. Ultimate
5. Tribute / Just Say Ozzy.

Was really let down in 1988 with NR. Did like the bonus track at the end though. Fools know More or something. Almost 30 years on and his best work was 13.