New CD's that you have gotten recently

I have been trying to drastically cut down but being out on the road takes me into a lot of shops, well it should I guess. So still picking stuff up and ordering somethings, oddly picking up stuff that I later realize I already had. I never seem to have my list with me when shopping.
But not only cutting back but also planning some serious weeding; hoping by the year to cut out at least 1,000 out of my collection. Recently pulled out almost 250 so I think it might be possible.

Recent stuff just really Rock Candy titles, new Ghost, some Chelsae Wolf, Saga and Muse... well there as been a lot more but they are already shuffled into an excel and not typing that stuff out again.

I have been trying to drastically cut down but being out on the road takes me into a lot of shops, well it should I guess. So still picking stuff up and ordering somethings, oddly picking up stuff that I later realize I already had. I never seem to have my list with me when shopping.
But not only cutting back but also planning some serious weeding; hoping by the year to cut out at least 1,000 out of my collection. Recently pulled out almost 250 so I think it might be possible.

Recent stuff just really Rock Candy titles, new Ghost, some Chelsae Wolf, Saga and Muse... well there as been a lot more but they are already shuffled into an excel and not typing that stuff out again.

thanks for the update Chief.

If youre going to be looking to selling stuff, im sure all of here would be happy to see what youve got for sale :D