New Clash Of The Titans Trailer !

JayB

Oct 10, 2009
open.spotify.com
I think this movie looks awesome , I loved the original , even with the terrible graphics. :kickass:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpZ5D_Wc4cA&feature=related[/ame]

What do you guys think?

It's like God Of War the movie !

My man Craig Armstrong is gonna PWN the score. Epic heavies!

Oh, and anyone remember that one Robot Chicken short of when the Kraken had to start a life after the Clash of the Titans, but ended up killing himself because he couldn't jive with normal life. A play on Brooks from The Shawshank Redemption.

My man Craig Armstrong is gonna PWN the score. Epic heavies!

Oh, and anyone remember that one Robot Chicken short of when the Kraken had to start a life after the Clash of the Titans, but ended up killing himself because he couldn't jive with normal life. A play on Brooks from The Shawshank Redemption.

I love Robot Chicken and I've never seen that . I'll have to see if I can find it !:kickass:

Zack Snyder did great with 300 , but Watchmen was a lil boring for me. I wish J.J. Abrams was doing it. But honestly , whoever is doing it looks like they are doing a damn good job already.

hmmm this guy Sam Worthington is doing to many movies nowadays

Yeah , just one of those cases where he got his big break and a few movies all in a row. I think he's good actor though so I don't mind. And really he's only been in Terminator Salvation , Avatar, and this , it's just that they are all big movies.