New cpu!!!!!!!!! :)

Hi All! :)

Well, lots has been going on here at home, but in the midst of all I have FINALLY gotten myself a brand spankin new computer, bigger and badder than ever! :)

Went from an old 233MHz Packard Bell (they went out of business for some very good reasons) to a new Dell 1.3 GHz pent4 machine. To sum it up......it ROCKS!!!!!!!! :)

Has the Turtle Beach Santa Cruz soundcard in it, so I intend to put it to good use!

CHEERS!

Yah, tell me about it.

It's like a paradise when I'm on one of my school's computers. I mean, one can play mp3s at the same time when one surfs the Net. :eek: That's unbelievable!

:lol:

With this machine, I can barely play cd at the same time... :lol:

You can't play an mp3 and surf at the same time? Egads!

I typically play an mp3 while my both my mail clients are open, at least two web browsers are open, my MMC snap in for Terminal Services client is open (to log into remote machines) all while I am working on a word document..or something....at work anyway.

I don't think I ever do only one thing on a PC at a time... :heh:

...oh..and congratz EC. How much did a 1.4 Dell set you back?

He he yeah you`re still the Pres of the crappy computers club Eddy... I have the P 166 with 32 meg ram :) I hate my computer, I can only do a few takes in N-track then I have to restart it cuz it`s slowing down with time...it sucks Congrats Ec :)

Originally posted by Eddies cellmate
Hi All! :)

Well, lots has been going on here at home, but in the midst of all I have FINALLY gotten myself a brand spankin new computer, bigger and badder than ever! :)

Whaaaaaaah! :eek:
Ya braggart you!! :(
You're all gonna die!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
(-when I get a new one too, soon...) :lol:

Howyabeen, kiddo? ;)
How's the new house comin along?

Things are pretty fine here.
Life ain't too bad.
At least when ya got a Precision to cuddle with :lol:
(God, that's lame & pathetic)

Cheers!

PS. (where's that JD bottle, now.... *searching*)

Rabies: I bought it during Pennsylvania's "Tax-Free PC week", and I got it from Dell's refurbished website. It's a 1.3GHz pent4, 256Mb RDram, 32Mb Nvidia graphics card w/TV out, CD burner, built in network card, Turtle Beach Santa Cruz soundcard, 400MHz front side bus, ummm that's all I can think of for details. It set me back 980$.

Oh yea, I also got the Harman/Kardon HK695 speakers. Two satellites and a subwoofer. So far, I really like 'em. Very accurate and punchy for thier size. Pretty good db levels too! :heh: I got those for only 69$. They were on sale just because they're pearl white instead of the new Dell midnight gray. :)

Overall, I couldn't be happier with it so far. I can't really even see why so many people complained about Windows ME. I've only had it a couple of days, but it seems ok to me.

Tormentor: Hi man! How you doin?

I hope you do get a new one soon, because it's high time for you to record with us. :)

House has been coming along very well thanks, though kinda slow lately. We've been very distracted here lately because Holly's mom was diagnosed with lung cancer and we're all trying to cope with that right now. She's been extremely upset, but holding up ok under the circumstances. Otherwise we're doing well.

Just for the record, you "cuddle" with your girlfriend:deb:. You bang your Precision! :heh:

Most people complained about ME because there is very little that ME does that 98SE did not do....and it really was not worth the price. On top of that, 98SE is still more compatible with older games...and more stable too.

Originally posted by Eddies cellmate
House has been coming along very well thanks, though kinda slow lately. We've been very distracted here lately because Holly's mom was diagnosed with lung cancer and we're all trying to cope with that right now. She's been extremely upset, but holding up ok under the circumstances. Otherwise we're doing well.

Just for the record, you "cuddle" with your girlfriend:deb:. You bang your Precision! :heh:

Yeeeehaa, good to hear from ya Steve! :)

Yeah, it must be tough for her mom.
Sorry to hear that. Keep fighting & Smilin' anyway, eh?
All the best to Holly and her family nd friends.

Yes, I bang her. I slap that bitch good! :heh:
and
I make love to my precious Precision....
(Uh..no, waitaminit...! Turn that around!....eh maybe...)

September, October, November and half of December is gonna be tough for me since my GF has to move back to Japan for a while to take care of family job & education for a while. I'll be a nerve-wreck, I just know. And I'll be heading into the world of Political theories, this fall. The Uni wanna hire me for the next spring, doin some research for them and teaching, but the contract is at least for 4 years. Don't wanna be stuck here, too long. Ah, shite... We'll see. Wages are OK and 2,5 months vacation ain't too bad, tho. Hmm...

Cheers! :)

congrats EC!

i remember how it was when i bought my AMD 800 Thunderbird last october! like birthday, christmas and sex with jenna jameson at the same time! :D