New Darkthrone project?

Peaceville has fine distributing...

They're also releasing an EP called NWOBHM (New Wave Of Black Heavy Metal).
My local FYE I go to doesn't carry Season of Mist or Peaceville, only Century Media releases and a few other Metal labels. It sucks. There's no Darkthrone at my FYE.:loco:

Go set one up. If you can use a debit card for paypal, that is, I'm not sure. But you should check it out, you can just connect your paypal account to your card and it will automatically withdraw. Pretty nifty.

Paypal works with a checking account. That's how I do it. It's remarkably simple.

I use Bank of America, so having a debit card basically means you own a checking account.

I transfer funds from my checking account into my paypal account.

I have a checking account with a local bank and my debit card is from them so should that work? I rarely write checks, only did it once.

I just have my account connected to my paypal, it's even more convenient. And obviously the more convenient something is the better.

Paypal is great. I use it almost exclusively for interweb purchases.

The only problem is that sometimes it takes a long time to make an account transfer.

Too Old, Too Cold was good.

I liked it a lot and it's almost exactly what Satyricon is doing now. I am curious to see what both bands albums next sound like because it's just interesting seeing the bands seeming to lose interest in the style of music they play.