New Deathspell Omega Split Announced

They really are absolutely incredible. It took me a little while to appreciate them, but I think most people experience that, so give it time if you don't like them/aren't amazed by them right away.

Beast, I doubt you'll see the genius at first but you'll get it eventually. I got Kenose and listened to it like twice and then it just sat and rotted for months on the shelf. Then I started listening to it again, thought it was amazing and bought Fas and Circumspace. I should have gotten Fas first!
It's fuckin weird, so I called those places back and everyone of them says it's not in there computer and to just call back on Tuesday (not Monday because they get their orders on Tues.) I wonder if the label told them to get it out of their system or something...

also, hasjarl:
Hasjarl-12216.jpg

Actually no, that's Sînn who was the lead guitarist from Hasjarl's old band Hirilorn. This is Hasjarl. The secrecy of this guy is fuckin' weird...
l_c1be4ec49c85a8aba940a96098c846c1.jpg

Also in this picture, I think that he's the guy on the far right:

946_photo.jpg

Someone said that this was him, but I don't think so:

n30280096201_1202056_8581.jpg

Photos of Mikko Aspa are MUCH easier to find:

988_photo.jpg

62519_photo.jpeg

I read that the drummer was named Yohann???

Actually no, that's Sînn who was the lead guitarist from Hasjarl's old band Hirilorn. This is Hasjarl. The secrecy of this guy is fuckin' weird...
l_c1be4ec49c85a8aba940a96098c846c1.jpg

you sure? they look VERY similar in both pictures and it's constantly associated with hasjarl on many websites.

good call mate... lol they dont have one of hasjarl, bastards

that also means that tonnes of websites i've surfed are wrong about hasjarl :erk:

FFS where is this song. If it comes out and I'm not on can someone pm me the link as I wont be at the PC for a while as its Friday night here and I'll be out soon, then not back on here till probably late Sunday. Though I'll probably come on here smashed.

You guys falling all over yourselves over DsO has convinced me to finally purchase Kenose and Fas. If they're half as amazing as you guys make them out to be, I honestly can't fucking wait to hear these! :)
Good work man, but it will as people are saying take time and patience. But if it clicks....it hurts.

Guys, they came in the mail yesterday.

Holy jumpin' ballsacks, I'm blown away after one listen to each!!!! I have to say, I listened to Kenose first, and it crushed my fucking skull! The III iteration may be the greatest single piece of BM I've ever heard (although the title track to Dead As Dreams may be close). So inventive and brutal all at the same time. I can see why you guys are so apeshit over them, goddamn! I will be blasting both albums all day in my earphones. If the poor saps here at my office had any idea what I was listening to, they'd think I was Lucifer himself! :devil:

I have heard the soundtrack to Hell, and it is Deathspell Omega! :headbang:

It's length and format is perfect for DsO's music to be honest, even though I might prefer some of their other stuff over it, I might claim it to be their most complete piece, seen as a whole.

edit: wacky sentence but can't be assed to correct it, ya'll now whadiMEAn.