New Emmure teaser

If they ditch that totally annoying rap crap this album could become a cool Goodbye to the gallows follower.
I hope...

i was just thinking the same, plus i hope they also ditch the emo lyrics. not too big on this band but their old stuff was easy to groove to. and this mix sounds pretty huge. not a fan of the generic "000 000 1 1 1 000" idea but it does sound pretty heavy. and i like me some heavy.

I actually really like Emmure, but that so called "Teaser" was the most uninteresting thing ive ever heard them do seems like they gave up on creativity also it sounds like the guitar riff is looped.

production is great tho much better than there last album good job Joey!

Incredible low end, so fucking epic. It sounds awesome, and i'll be checking out the album because i've enjoyed all the albums so far :D

I'd also be interested in knowing if its the usual pod farm or if Joey took a mic to a real amp for this haha, the really heavy palm muted powerchords that are kind of like (drop A) 0 0 0 0 0 0
sound just like o_O so much low end its crazy :rofl: 0 0 0 0 0 0

mixerman_emmure_comment.jpg

Joey Sturgis vs Mixerman

One makes brutal mixes the other is brutally honest.

I've seen Emure 2-3 times live and have to say that they pretty much rip the shit.

Generic here, blabla there, I don't care at all but the 2 brothers that have left the band could play their shit.

Just sayin' that my live experiences wheren't bad at all...

Mixerman taken slightly out of context... that said, never really been a fan of Eric Sarafin's mixes to begin with, and he's commenting on a genre COMPLETELY outside of his norm.

I'm not a huge fan of his mixes either, and I don't dig how he often comes across in his posts, but he's still got a point there. I completely fail to see the point in that teaser. I'm sure the album has parts that are NOT just chugging on an open power chord, so why the hell would they want to promote it with a clip that has a musical content equal to a carton of eggs?

personally, I thought that mixerman is a little more open minded, based on the thread Ermz posted.

I wasn't familiar with him at all but such a public bashing via Twitter is just a evidence of incapacity, for everyone...

I'm not a fanboy, I enjoy a little goodbye to the gallows every now and then, though, but such a behavior is not very respectful.