some more new ACCEPT

I am not an accept fan. And also not a really 80s era metal lover. But this sounds awesome!!! His voice is so rough while being clear. Cant judge the mix tho, was lostening on my iphone. But mannn gotta try to make sure to atleast have a listen to this album.

It's not his usual set up at all ;)

if i had to guess, i'm pretty sure the mic was one sm57, the head was probably a jcm800 or some kind of marshall with a tube screamer in front, and some kind of marshall cab, possibly the 1960DM?

either way, the tone sounds amazing, and would have been perfect for a band i was recording a while back.:headbang:

Andy did a great job capturing the essence of Accept's guitar sound while giving it a bit of modern edge... And it's no surprise when you consider he's an avid fan and one of the best in the business. :headbang:
I still can't digest Tornillo though, maybe I'll get used to his voice as time passes...

The production sounds great. The song? I dont know yet. I have to listen to this song more. I do want to like this. I am a big Acceptfan since Restless and Wild. I borrowed it from a Schoolmate. I had never heard them before. But he said I should listen to it, its a great record and band he said. So today it's still one of my top ten record favorite of all time. I can't believe it's allmost 30 years it was released. Feels like yesterday.

I might be going to see Accept soon, They're supposed to be doing a gig at a place right near where I live :D

Also, Andy, this kicks ass! This is sounding so good at the moment, I can't wait for the album :kickass: