HELL video with SNEAP!!!!!

You have to remember this was written in 1983, I'm not a song writer in this band. The whole show is going to be very theatrical and quite different so it'll def catch some of the younger crowd a little off guard, but hopefully it will be quite refreshing in todays metal climate. To be honest, with a few exceptions, I'm pretty bored with what's out there right now.

Nooo, wished I would have seen that earlier...had a party at home yesterday, and a lot of my friends LOVE that aera of metal :D

edit: ah well Carlos you posted at about 7pm...we started at 4pm so I that's why I missed it lol

[quote="Evil" Aidy;9708447]Awesome video and awesome song! I must pick up a copy of this!

:popcorn:[/quote]

+1 Must Own Album!!

I'm in love with this song! This kicks so much ass, I got pretty bored of metal in general lately but this brings some memories of PROPER thrash/classic metal, YES! Way to go Andy!

What about the recordings with Martin Walkyier on vocals? Will they ever see the light of day? Well I hope so, for sure.

Btw, I think this should be on the front of backstage studios new redesigned website:

evilsneap.jpg

:devil: :devil: :headbang: :headbang:

Nooo, wished I would have seen that earlier...had a party at home yesterday, and a lot of my friends LOVE that aera of metal :D

edit: ah well Carlos you posted at about 7pm...we started at 4pm so I that's why I missed it lol

Was 1pm here when I posted it ;)

damn time zones and all

I've been missing music like this for FAR too long

even if they put the whole album up for streaming a week before release, I won't listen to it. I want to buy it the day it comes out and savor every little surprise like the good 'ole days :kickass:

we are doing a triple vinyl version also with all demo versions of songs from the 80s (a side new, b side old) . Dan (Weapon) has done all the artwork, hes done an amazing job on it.