HELL video with SNEAP!!!!!

Fuckin' love the vocals! Real bang of classic Judas Priest off 'em. Video is class, looks like ye were all having a great time.
The Bill Bailey remark is shocking ha ha!! Andy, you should go on Buzzcocks and face off against him.

Love the video and the song...

Also, Pipes rule! I own a bunch, way better than cigarettes or cigars.. very tasty and the smoke rings are a nice plus :D

This is what Andy was mixing when I was there btw....this is what I was referring to when I hinted there's something awesome coming ;)

And no, I did not secretly take screenshots of the mixing session ;)

How the hell should I know all the local English celebrities?

It's Bill Bailey, not some local English celebrity. He's hilarious and so is this video though this type of vocals make me cringe :D

edit: the guitar tone is just perfect for this.

Great song and video.

Googling for a bit of info I found this:

Hell signed to the Belgian label Mausoleum, but two weeks prior to the recording of the album, the label collapsed. This led to the split-up of the band, and the suicide of Dave Halliday (by carbon monoxide poisoning).

Dave Halliday taught Andy Sneap of Sabbat (Gbr) to play guitar and Sneap mentions Hell as one of his main influences.

The remaining members of Hell have reunited to finally record their album. Dave Halliday's vocal recordings will be used where possible. Sabbat (Gbr) members Martin Walkyier and Andy Sneap agreed to play on the album to replicate Dave's vocals and guitar tracks respectively with Sneap acting as the producer.

Walkyier later left the band to be replaced by Kev Bower's brother David (who is known as David Beckford in his career as a stage and television actor).

Where can I find some recording of Martin singing?