New Emmure teaser

Demons with ryu is a fucking bass jam. streetfighter for life

x.jpg

Yo guys, this is emmure we are talking about. So dont expect some Opeth or stuff like that.
The band is doing their stuff for years now. And I must say I am not a fan or anything but I realy enjoyed "goodbye to gallows" alot when It came out. I hated the the other releases after that one. I think Joey realy nailed it so this could be the first good release of emmure in years.
The vocals are pathetic, but guys its emmure, and their are a lot of people out there who love them for what they do.

So thumbs up for Joey. Good job

Yo guys, this is emmure we are talking about. So dont expect some Opeth or stuff like that.
The band is doing their stuff for years now. And I must say I am not a fan or anything but I realy enjoyed "goodbye to gallows" alot when It came out. I hated the the other releases after that one. I think Joey realy nailed it so this could be the first good release of emmure in years.
The vocals are pathetic, but guys its emmure, and their are a lot of people out there who love them for what they do.

So thumbs up for Joey. Good job

its not the problem with the mix / production
its the problem with senseless writing

I just watched the Solar Flare Homicide musicvideo and was thinking that how does this differ from the heavier bands that was also called numetal in the late 1990's and early 2000's (like Fear Factory, Slipknot, Machine Head, Soulfly, Korn, Ill Nino, Chimaira, Papa Roach, Static-X and even Hybrid Theory era Linkin Park)? Then I realized that it really doesn't. Really small differences like slightly faster overall tempo, the playing is a bit more twitchy, tuning is lower or the same and it has more breakdowns on it.

And actually Chimaira wasn't far on their major debut album good 10 years ago, just take out the rap shit and it's very close:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually - that was my first thought too - kinda reminded me a bit of older Korn (in a good way). Especially the bass guitar.

I had a similar thought. take the groove out of Korn, different vocals, faster tempo, breakdowns galore.

The whammy pedal stuff on this album is really tasteless and distracting. The guitars don't have much attack, its all a pulsating drone with occasional screeching.
Maybe I'm just too old to get it at 26yrs? Back in my day...:lol: